fourloco is offline New Member

Specifics Q's on eq only cycle

I have been on the fence about doing a cycle for some time, and gotten some good advice from this forum. i finally decided to pull the trigger and i am going to run a Eq only cycle. I figured it would be fairly safe and best to achieve my goal of increased endurance. I was thinking 400mg week one spread between 4 injections. and 350mg spread between 3 injections after that. how does this sound? should i still run a pct? if so what would it be?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would suggest you do some more research beacuse you dont run Eq by its self.Not to mention EQ is worthless.

DanB is offline Banned
    Terrible idea

How did you come up with that and where did you come up with idea to change doses?makes no sense at all

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You woud get better results injecting cat piss for 12 weeks IMHO

What are your stats?
    How long have you been training?
    Are your goals endurance only?

i have been looking into this for a while and pretty much my only resource is the internet. i have been browsing around on various web sites and my goals are MMA specific. I dont know any person in particular to ask for advice and i dont really feel comfortable asking random guys at my mma gym. Im not interested in body building or anything. Yes endurance is my main goal right now. later i would like to try eq with something else because i know it is usually stacked with test or something of that nature. I have seen eq talked about numerous times in regards to mma due to the positive effects on rbc and small lean muscle gains. even an article with a s&c coach for fighters suggested a guy who runs eq only at that dosage. plus it seems like a relitively safe start with steroids due to the low side effects

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You woud get better results injecting cat piss for 12 weeks IMHO

What are your stats?
    How long have you been training?
    Are your goals endurance only?
    i know we arent supposed to source, but i have a cat so, just saying if you need it. lol
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

i'm 6'3 214. been weight training and working out for a while. a few months back turned to more of a cross fit style work out and cut back on normal weight training due to my goals and shoulder issues. as far as mma training of an on for a couple of years, collectively maybe around 6 months. i would like to get my first amature fight soon and have a grappeling competition coming up. endurance is definitely my weakness physically.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by fourloco View Post
    i'm 6'3 214. been weight training and working out for a while. a few months back turned to more of a cross fit style work out and cut back on normal weight training due to my goals and shoulder issues. as far as mma training of an on for a couple of years, collectively maybe around 6 months. i would like to get my first amature fight soon and have a grappeling competition coming up. endurance is definitely my weakness physically.
    i used to fight. I've used eq many times at different doses and durations. Its crap imo and a waste of $$. And running it with out test will do you more harm then help. You will loose your natural test production and get nothing out of the eq to make up for it
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Well its a little frustrating cause everything up to this point that I had read on eq was very positive, and like I said even suggested it could be taken alone. At this point I don't have enough time to get test to stack with it because I hear there is water retention and I have to weigh in for the grappeling tourney. This may sound stupid but how long could I store the eq? And I read for best gains in strength and explosiveness it would best be matched with test p. Endurance goals are still a very high priority since I would say that's my biggest weakenes

DanB is offline Banned
    where did you read it mate, dont name anywhere im just saying. . . . .

there is ALOT of b.s. out there. . . . . .

DanB is offline Banned
    actually can you pm me where you read it? im interested to see what it has to say now

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    rubbish, eq is nothing but rubbish

Thread Information