I have decided to run tren e and test e

Stats
    6'1
    Lifting for 14 years
    Cycles - I used deca , sustanon , t200, dbol , insulin in past cycles.
    Gain pack as much mass I can onto my frame lol....I use to be 259 when I on my last cycle - I dropped a lot because of doing mma for 2 years.

Cycle
    weeks 1-12 test e - 500mgs a week
    weeks 1-10 tren e - 400mgs a week

I will use hcg week 9 up to week 12 at 500iu per week

Pct starts two weeks after last test e shot
    nolva 40/40/20/20

Now my question is have read a lot of stuff on boards saying use more test then tren or vice a verse. Either way I will get good gains if I eat like four cows and work out like a ****ing football team during pre-season.

In your opinion should I run the tren e at 400mgs for ten weeks or 500mgs for 8 weeks?
    I have read a lot of stuff lately about a 2:1 ratio tren:test - since they both fight for the same receptor and tren is 5 times more anabolic and androgenic you want to make sure these bad boys are being used not the test. They say small doses of test between 300-500mgs a week just to keep everything running right.

Or maybe get another thing of tren e and do 600 mgs a week for ten weeks or? I understand all the sides people talk about ...the reason I ask is because of this

written by THE-DET-OAK

Keep in mind you dont HAVE to run your test higher with deca , but you will get more gains that way, also taking the risk of more sides (its always that way, more gains more sides). Simply because deca is more of an anabolic . Its not androgenic . The best steroids have both a high anabolic/androgenic ratio. They are are the best because this produces a synergistic effect. Im learning more and more as I grow in this game and the field of HRT that it is the synergistic effect that we want.

Example: GH alone sux. run GH for 3 months then throw in some test and watch out. Again GH is anabolic.

Just look at the increase collagen thread, low dose test high deca, EQ or Var. Mgunz did this and he liked it just fine.

tren on the other hand is highly androgenic and highly anabolic, but does not aromatize. This is beneficial for estro sides.

A friend of mine has known this guy for like 15 years, they have both been "ON" for that long, TRT blast cruise whatever. this guy has never cycled anything besides tren for the last 7 years. He never has libido issues and he is a ****ing monster, he dwarfs me.

tren should not inhibit your libido, it should increase it, since its very androgenic.

If tren were to somehow get prolactin out of control, which is VERY unlikely, high prolactin can squash libido, this is why it takes forever to bust on progestins, decreased penis sensitivity. This is MUCH more likely to happen with deca.

We only have so many receptors in our body, roughly, they die off and re grow all the time. Different types of receptors are in specific areas of our body, mostly. androgen, estrogen a shitload of them. Once we fill up the androgen receptor the rest of the medication is wasted, it doesnt do anything.

Keep in mind Cobra that just cause your T levels are 2000 does not mean your using it. The first 1980 mgs gets gobbled up by albumin and SHBG right away, and that never hits a receptor. now you have the rest attaching to recptors in your body. it is really just a signaling system, you can only make the signal so strong.

Since I want the tren gains, dry lean huge vascular gains, I want the tren to attach to more recptors than the test right? its a synergistic effect in one nice formula, and the best one AAS wise.

So running 4-600 tren (i know guys that say the real size gains from tren are up around 7-800mg shooting 100 or so daily) with 300 test is great.

These guys run low dose test with it, just enough for normal activities, we dont need any anabolic or androgenic muscle building effects from it, we have the tren for that.

This will actually leave you less prone to side effects, since high prolactin is usually associated with high estro.

I also know a guy that was on high dose tren for 6 months and wound up in the hospital with liver/kidney problems. Cant prove it was the tren, but he was otherwise a healthy guy.

Thread Information