Chevy is offline New Member

Does anyone know if these are fake?

Can anyone tell me if these are fake? and please give an explanation as to why..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3845.JPG 
Views:	148 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	120847Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3846.JPG 
Views:	126 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	120848Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3850.JPG 
Views:	129 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	120849

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Seriously mate how would anyone know?

Especially that third picture, could be flour for all we know

DanB is offline Banned
    Are you a troll?

Why start a new thread with same question

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    Way to double post champ. Also their is an entire section of the forums for posting pics of gear. Are you just posting up these pics now until someone tells you they are real, so you dont feel like you wasted money on bogus gear?

Well yeah it could be flour...thats why im asking does it have a particular taste? colour? smell? does it come in jel tabs?

Hey dan B what are you the forum police ? Does it hurt ur feelings that i double posted scotts? cry me a river u little girl. Nope I would like to know but regardless im getting my money so either way im not really to concerned I just thought id find out if they were real or not so I didnt throw out bunk pills

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    Hey dan B what are you the forum police ? Does it hurt ur feelings that i double posted scotts? cry me a river u little girl. Nope I would like to know but regardless im getting my money so either way im not really to concerned I just thought id find out if they were real or not so I didnt throw out bunk pills
    rude the rules their is a no flame policy on these forums. keep going this way your going to be banned really quick. Also your last post does not make any sense. If they are bunk pills wouldnt you WANT to throw them out?

Quote Originally Posted by scotts View Post
    rude the rules their is a no flame policy on these forums. keep going this way your going to be banned really quick. Also your last post does not make any sense. If they are bunk pills wouldnt you WANT to throw them out?
    ohh no plzz! am i going to get banned really? I didnt think there was problem with responding to morons? Also your last post does not make any sense. Rude the rules hey? Ill make sure I rude them, right after I read them k

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    Why would you come on here and ask for help and then bad mouth these people. I think the pills you should get are chill pills bro!

lol how was i bad mouthing anyone? 2 people were being ignorant about shit so i gave them the same respect they did me. all these steroids are making u guys act like ****in females sure ur not pumpin estrogen?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    ohh no plzz! am i going to get banned really? I didnt think there was problem with responding to morons? Also your last post does not make any sense. Rude the rules hey? Ill make sure I rude them, right after I read them k
    lol how was i bad mouthing anyone? 2 people were being ignorant about shit so i gave them the same respect they did me. all these steroids are making u guys act like ****in females sure ur not pumpin estrogen?
    nice knowing ya

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Chevy, why don't you just fvcking take the pills and find out if they're real or not. Or better yet, use your head. If you can't honestly have any idea if what you have is real gear, chalk it up as a loss and throw it out.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Change your attitude real quick
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Great way to get help ..
    Join a forum and act like a douchebag...
    *LOL*

Thread Information