adamjames is offline Member

Needles gauges for prop?

Ive got propionate 100 mg per ml, will be injecting ED at 75 mg and using different sites each day= left glute, right glute, left shoulder, right shoulder, left thigh right thigh...what gauge and length do i need for each of the different sites? Any prop users out there with some recommendations? There seems to be a lot of posts about how painfull prop is , do i need to go as high as 25 or 30 gauge?

And is there a favourable time of day you choose to inject?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    First cycle?

Needle size doesn't necessarily depend on compound (like x for prop, or y for cyp).

Anyway, I do 1.5, 23g for glutes, 1" 23g everywhere else (delts, pecs, quads, etc).

Time of day doesn't matter at all.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    agreed. I always draw with a 23 and sometimes will pin with 25.
    I use a heating pad for 10 mins before I inject. The pain from prop is less when I use the heat.

Yeah 1st cycle starting in april

Heating pad?

So this pain....is it when you inject or does it come later on?

thank

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adamjames View Post
    Yeah 1st cycle starting in april

Heating pad?

So this pain....is it when you inject or does it come later on?

thank
    Later on. PIP=POST injection pain.

It's really not that bad...

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    as D7M said the pain really is not that bad. I however do mma and always using my whole body and even a slight pain affects my movements.
    Yes heating pad. some run under warm/hot water.
    pain comes many hours after or next day for me

stpete is offline Banned
    23g is my preferred size as well.

Just tried to do my 1st injection today, i was not supposed to be starting till monday but seen as i have everything ready to go i decided to start today, anyway it turns out that i cant even draw the prop with the 25 gauge needles i have bought lol

Just ordered some 21 gaugers but they wont be here until wednesday!! nooooooooooo

I literally couldnt suck any oil out of the damn bottle its so thick, i managed to get about .1 of a ml after about 10 minutes of drawing but at that rate i would be there for about 1 hour

What a shambles!!! grrrr, i feel like a failure lol

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try heating the vial with warm water or a hair dryer. It'll thin the oil out some making it easier to draw. Patience ..........

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Yup, heat it up a bit under warm water.

I use 22g for everything oily. Works perfectly.

IVE DONE IT BOYS!! I was drawing it out all wrong, got the technique right and drew out my 60 mgs in a couple of mins with the 25s, smashed it straight in the glute no problem!! Apart from it took even longer to go in than it took to draw out, it took so long i ended up sweating and started feeling sick mid injection, but all in all was a big success, no pain at all putting the needle in, feeling a bit tender now 1 hour after injection, allready started checking my guns in the mirror lol

JDBeretta is offline Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by adamjames View Post
    IVE DONE IT BOYS!! I was drawing it out all wrong, got the technique right and drew out my 60 mgs in a couple of mins with the 25s, smashed it straight in the glute no problem!! Apart from it took even longer to go in than it took to draw out, it took so long i ended up sweating and started feeling sick mid injection, but all in all was a big success, no pain at all putting the needle in, feeling a bit tender now 1 hour after injection, allready started checking my guns in the mirror lol
    LMFAO. I could swear you're mocking me by saying that. That's me to a T!!!

Big Bacto is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adamjames
    Hahahaha , glad it went well for u man . I finished prop cycle with primo 3 month ago I used 24 gauge 1 1/5 for glutes and 1 for thighs went in smoothly loved it , primo was bit thicker tho next time 23 for primo.

Thread Information