Joe egg is offline New Member

Rash off tren and test400?

Hi,

Just started a 12 week tren E and test400 course currently shooting 1ml of each every 3 days (or that was my plan). I've developed a rash on the inside of my arms (elbow area). It doesn't really itch and I can only describe it as a heat type rash in terms of how it looks.

I've ran test and tren before but shot every 5 days this was for 6 weeks. Got some good gains but didn't get the rash.

Ive ran quite a few cycles and always run the right pct etc and I'm a experienced trainer.

Any thoughts on the rash? Anyone else had it?

I'm wondering if it's down the the every 3 day shots. I'm only 2 shots in :-(

Thanks

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe egg
    Hi,

Just started a 12 week tren E and test400 course currently shooting 1ml of each every 3 days (or that was my plan). I've developed a rash on the inside of my arms (elbow area). It doesn't really itch and I can only describe it as a heat type rash in terms of how it looks.

I've ran test and tren before but shot every 5 days this was for 6 weeks. Got some good gains but didn't get the rash.

Ive ran quite a few cycles and always run the right pct etc and I'm a experienced trainer.

Any thoughts on the rash? Anyone else had it?

I'm wondering if it's down the the every 3 day shots. I'm only 2 shots in :-(

Thanks
    You could be getting a reaction from one of the compounds tri-400 has three compounds it's not just straight test what's your stats? Are you running an ai? And what's your PCT ?

Do u have to put stats everytime you start a thread?

5'9
    14.5 st
    Been training about 9 years.

I've ran test400 and tren before without a problem as stated although I was shooting it every 5 days

Cheers

stpete is offline Banned
    Never heard of that Joe regarding tren . Can't help regarding the blend though. Sorry.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe egg View Post
    Do u have to put stats everytime you start a thread?

5'9
    14.5 st
    Been training about 9 years.

I've ran test400 and tren before without a problem as stated although I was shooting it every 5 days

Cheers
    I asked for your stats because I was doing it from my phone so I couldnt go in to your profile ,also you didnt state that you had did 400 you said test and tren and I was just say about the compounds in 400 just incase you were taking a reaction to one off them

Oops sorry matey,

It's weird it's only on my arms. Not sure whether to go back to every 5 days to see if it calms down?

What's you guys think would it be good enough to shoot every 5 days rather than 3?

Last time I ran the same cycle it was every 5 days for 6 week, I was told to try every 3 days if I ran it again and to try it for 10-12 weeks.

Cheers

stpete is offline Banned
    I would wait a little longer to see if goes away on it's own. Just to make sure. Could be a # of things.

Thread Information