Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msmoke44 View Post
    hey guys I wanna start off by saying i've NEVER used any steroid before but I just found this bottle of testoserone enanthate in the gym and it's making my imagination run wild. I dont want to run any cycle just want to use this bottle and see how it effects me, i have needles from some b12 injections I had. The bottle says intramuscular use only.
    my question is

HOW DO I ADMINISTER IT? i have no experience with injections
    DO I INJECT THE WHOLE BOTTLE AT ONCE?

250mg/ml 10ml vial is the info on it

also is it possible to break open the vial and pour it in a lotion and administer it like test cream? thanks

These are seriously some of the stupidest thoughts and ideas I've ever seen on this board. How old are you 16? This is why some people should not breed

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    hey guys I wanna start off by saying i've NEVER used any steroid before but I just found this bottle of testoserone enanthate in the gym and it's making my imagination run wild. I dont want to run any cycle just want to use this bottle and see how it effects me, this is beyond stupid, like.. what do I even say to this? i have needles from some b12 injections I had. The bottle says intramuscular use only.
    my question is

HOW DO I ADMINISTER IT? i have no experience with injections
    250mg/ml 10ml vial is the info on it

also is it possible to break open the vial and pour it in a lotion and administer it like test cream? are you kidding me?thanks
    WHOA! just...WHOA!

1st you need more then 1 bottle more like 3-4 bottle for a CYCLE that MIGHT do somthing and if not a cycle then WHY the F would you use it. to fuk your body up for no point? this statment alone from you makes me wonder how old you are.

YOU NEED TO NOT USE ANTYTHING. your are FAR FAR FAAAAR away from having the knowledge to use ANYTHING safely.
    so your mind should not run wild from a stolen bottle of test, you will not be using it if you have half a brain.

thats all the help im offering. you need to do ATLEAST a few month research on a bunch fo things from the product it self , to how to handle side effect, and how to handle recovery and shut down. injection. other side effects. the list goes on and on.
    you dont even know what you have or how to take a shot. your as far away from being ready to use any steroid as possible right now.

I dont mean to seem like Im attacking you, Im not. but if you really plan to use this, you are the kind of person that makes us ALL look bad....
    Last edited by Blergs; 03-09-2012 at 12:37 PM.

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    can you even find a syringe that fits 10ml? does this really look like a good idea? man you top my top 5 stupid threads of all time. next to cleaning used needles with bleach because he ran out and guy injection into HIS ASS HOLE, because thats what He thought a glute injection was.....

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    This is a BAD idea bro. You have no idea who that belonged to, and whats actually inside it. Even if it is legit gear, you don't know if its owner is reusing needles or if he has any communicable diseases. If your seriously considering putting this in your body, think of IV drug users sharing needles, because that is essentially what you might be doing. Google aids. On the plus side, if you get HIV, your physician might give a script for Var!!!! With that said, AAS such as Test are prescribed to fight muscle waisting diseases SUCH AS HIV!!!!

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Also, you say you don't want to run a cycle, but you want to use that vial. Hate to break it to you,but thats a cycle, all be it a bad one.

DGHGM is offline Junior Member
    The only criticism I generally have of this forum is that I don't like the way some of the seemingly more knowledgeable members are very fast to hurl abuse at genuine questions from people who are looking for a place and people to learn from. This guy however got off pretty ****ing lightly IMO.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    WHOA! just...WHOA!

1st you need more then 1 bottle more like 3-4 bottle for a CYCLE that MIGHT do somthing and if not a cycle then WHY the F would you use it. to fuk your body up for no point? this statment alone from you makes me wonder how old you are.

YOU NEED TO NOT USE ANTYTHING. your are FAR FAR FAAAAR away from having the knowledge to use ANYTHING safely.
    so your mind should not run wild from a stolen bottle of test, you will not be using it if you have half a brain.

thats all the help im offering. you need to do ATLEAST a few month research on a bunch fo things from the product it self , to how to handle side effect, and how to handle recovery and shut down. injection. other side effects. the list goes on and on.
    you dont even know what you have or how to take a shot. your as far away from being ready to use any steroid as possible right now.

I dont mean to seem like Im attacking you, Im not. but if you really plan to use this, you are the kind of person that makes us ALL look bad....
    can you even find a syringe that fits 10ml? does this really look like a good idea? man you top my top 5 stupid threads of all time. next to cleaning used needles with bleach because he ran out and guy injection into HIS ASS HOLE, because thats what He thought a glute injection was.....
    yes it will shut you donw, but be pointless to use. so you are wrong.
    WTF do you think your gonna gian from this? muscle? no side effects. even with 4X the amount you have I would be surised if you gained 5lb after 3 months. there is no way your diet and trainnign are ON POINT, with this IQ level.
    steroid DONT DO MUCH! they only help what you have going on. I can tell you think this is somthign magical.. its not . you can use the whoel bottle, and not notice a dammin thing other then ****ing up your natty testosteron production that you will than need to recover
    OR that ther person has AID and now you do...
    so you took some ones horomone replacment tharapy meds, somthing they need, geee your a nice person. OHH i found a bottle of test in a locker that was open. thats nto finding thats stealing.
    you didnt "FIND" anything. your a thief with an excuse
    dummy thats because you put the needel in threw that spot! MY F-ing GOD your stupid!
    its 2/3rd full! that means ITS USED!
    holy shit.
    Yah I thought he would have known that.
    WTF man are you insecure?

how f-ing old are you? 16?
    amen!!
    Agreed! this is the kind of guy you kick in the face.
    Blergs,

please don't take this the wrong way but, you're the type of guy i would have a ball with if i was a troll..lol!

Champ2012 is offline New Member
    Dude,this is like the funniest thread I've seen thus far!

Sorry for the bump!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Here's the thing it was in an unattended locker. Translated: he went into the unattended locker without permission and stole the vial. The guy is a thief and should be banned by his own admission. How many other lockers has the OP ripped off?
    This makes me sick that everything is this world must be locked up, tagged with theft prevention devices etc.
    The OP doesn't deserve the patience he has been given.

bigJ_777 is offline New Member
    Op is a phagget

Quote Originally Posted by bigJ_777 View Post
    Op is a phagget

This is a very small minded comment that can get you banned. There are many gay members here.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    My wife and I were taking a walk. All of a sudden, I looked down and there, right before my eyes, was a pile of dog shite. I stepped around it and kept walking. I suggest you do the same. Listen to these guys.

GorillaNuts is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I spit my coffe over my self when I read " do I inject the whole bottle at once?"

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    i am listening, did I say I wasn't, im just wondering what other's output is. I seriously did find it it was in a prescription bottle for needles in a unattended locker. ok so I'm ONLY wondering, how many doses/weeks would this vial be? and how many more would be equiv for a whole cycle?
    Don't trip bro on these guys. Everyone wants to be a message board cop/investigator. It helps bring there self esteem up.

That bottle is not even enough, u don't know if that persons bottle has been used. Needle in needle out same thing with the blood.

I would 1. Hold on to it till u know what to do

I would 2. Throw it so yes u don't cause harm to your body which to b honest it won't. The only harm us u not knowing to to administer

losieloos is offline Associate Member
    So thats where my missing bottle of test went....

Probbally acid left to get the guy rummaging through the lockers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information