equpoise ethanate 600 mg a week
    proviron 25mg a day

all the above for 12 weeks 2x a week

week 6 thru 12 50mg of winstrol depot eod

I'll start hcg at week 4, 250 iu

12.5 mg of aromasin from first injection thru pct

pct nolva 60/40/40/40
    clomid 150/100/50/50

stats. 28yrs old- clean diet but can always be better. I'm six foot four 260lbs endomorph body type guessing 21% bf this would be my fourth cycle.
    I have cycled tren and prop
    tren, prop, winny
    tren, masteron , prop and winny
    dbol

blksavage is offline Member
    oh sorry my goal is solid lean mass

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your goal is lean mass then first cut down the BF, 21% is way to high. You have done several cycles in the past and you are still high in BF?

What are your goals? Hopefully it's power lifting and not BB. No offense meant in any way but it's to high of BF unless you are looking only for strength gains.

not even 100% what my bf is I mean I don't look sloppy at all I look to be in great shape but can afford to lose some more weight I did plan on dieting and exercise before putting anything in my body at all.

my goal over all goal is to look like a beast and attain that great looking summer physique to turn heads at the pool. right? ? ? look good feel good but I also want to be safe and do it right. my safety and health is priority before all the above. I'm suprised even though I posted everything the way I was told to that.this was the only feed back maybe this forum wont be that helpful after all

Hello

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would diet down before you take anything and i would dump the eq and proviron
    i would do 250iu of hcg 2x a week
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

thanks gixxer even though you always are subtle with your answers atleast you always come thru and your answers are consistant. ok I'll dump the equpoise. wow you really dont like equpoise do ya

Quote Originally Posted by blksavage View Post
    thanks gixxer even though you always are subtle with your answers atleast you always come thru and your answers are consistant. ok I'll dump the equpoise. wow you really dont like equpoise do ya
    lol. dont want to see you waste your $$ on it

i've run it at 800mg for 16 weeks. i've tried ugl and real vet grade. no difference. yes you see more veins but thats just from the blood pressure and higher rbc. Not worth the $ or all the oil your injecting.

how does my pct look

Quote Originally Posted by blksavage View Post
    how does my pct look
    i would do this

nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 100/100/50/50

stpete is offline Banned
    I agree. I also gave EQ a few opportunities and it disappointed me as well. As Gixxer said, save your money.

ok will do thx you guys

whats a safe bf% to start my cycle at? im going to diet and exercise before I start so I can get better results

hey gixxerboy would you think front loading with 30 to 40mg of dbol for the first three to four weeks would be a bad idea. or does anyone for the that matter

just enough to give time for everything to kick in

? ? so could I jump start with d-bol til the rest of the compounds kick in

you can if you want

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Get yourself to under 14% before cycling and drop the eq. No need to ruin a quality cycle with that useless oil.

ok I'll drop the equpoise and proviron and run 400mg of masteron a week in its place I'm currently dieting and excercising I was thinking of running clen to speed up the process a little bit or should I save it to use towards the end of my cycle along with winny for a ripped affect

bump

wont the tren help new lose bf

anyone?

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    i love the test EQ and tren A combo, favorite cycle to date so far. just gotta watch blood pressure. but i agree with them, cut to at least 12-15 percent )12 percent would be best as ull be shredded and amazed with results by the end of ur cycle)

tren will help you loose fat, but with ur bf u wont like the results if u run it this high ull get down to maybe 15-18 percent.plus ull get hit harder by side effect. plus if u stayed at this bf percentage u cant eat like a manman as u wouldnt even wanna risk gaining more fat, there for you wont get the most out of your cycle.

if u add dbol into this cycle you will look terrible to be honest, ull look 24-25%bf because of ur current bf and the amount of water ull hold. plus i suspect u have a weak diet already juding by ur stats

my advice would be cut naturally to 15%, run clen to get down to 12% then start cycle, and to leave out the dbol all together. not needed for the look i think ur wanting.

that was the best damn answer I have gotten since I joined thx for your honesty even though you called me a fat ass, lol

what about adding masteron into the mix. after I lose naturally of course with the aid of clen

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Masteron will be relatively useless because you wont see the results it produces unless you are sub 10% bf. I mean..... there may be some secondary benefits but nothing worth spending that much $$ on.

I know you said your were going to drop the EQ and allt he reasons listed are true IMO..... but also.... tren is stronger than test..... test is stronger than EQ..... it's pointless running EQ with test/tren because you wont see shit from it. You can't possibly say you've gotten results from EQ when you have two compounds in the cycle that put it to shame and do the job more effectively. ALL steroids increase RBC's - EQ is just the king of it and thats why you see veins. If you aren't veiny while running tren then you're too fat.

Regarding you're bodyfat..... you should get it lower before you cycle. You don't want to rely on compounds to compensate for a shit diet. Tren has been shown to help facilitate fatloss but you can't depend on that..... it's a nice addition to a clean diet and cardio though.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

damn this site is cool. ok I'll drop the eq too I never ran it before but I will run the masteron ill let yall know how it goes I took all your guys advice into consideration and it gave me a better understanding ok what I would like to accomplish so thank you guys

Thread Information