Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Homeslice12

Thread: Anavar & Winstrol cycle for Athlete

RVD
    RVD is offline New Member

Anavar & Winstrol cycle for Athlete

I am a college football player and I am trying to put together a few good cycles for the season. I have 1 season left and football is my only way out and if I can get an upper hand on the field I want to go for it. I was thinking of stacking anavar with winstrol EOD, both orals. I know that they are liver toxic which is why i have a great supply of milk thistles. I have done a cycle of winstrol only and it worked just fine for me, i liked it a lot but the only downfall was that it made my knees hurt, and I need my tendons. which is why I am substituting it with anavar because Ive read it does not effect your tendons. I would use the winstrol only if it did not make my joints hurt. I got the results I wanted.

I play Safety
    6'1 205
    8.5% body fat

The cycle I had in mind is:

4 weeks on Anavar 50mg & Winstrol 50mg EOD
    3 weeks Clomid 50mg
    3 weeks Clomid w/HGH
    3 weeks Clomid w/HGH
    3 weeks on Anavar 50mg & Winstrol 50mg EOD

For 6 months

I am currently in training and will still be training in season. I just need some advice and touch ups on my cycle from someone with more experience. Please help. I will appreciate all comments. Thank you

IMO, this is not a good cycle. There is no rest for your HPTA to reset. Yeah, I know you're doing PCT but there is no guarantee that you're gonna be back to normal before you cycle again. If you're gonna "go for it" why not do a cycle of Testosterone ? That will add more power per pound then the Anavar . The entire cycle with rest and PCT will be about 5 months. At the end of the Test cycle I think you're gonna end up with more usable muscle then with the Anavar.

jpowell is offline Banned
    wooow. buddy, this is a bad idea imo. first thing, i dont think ur liver wod handle winny that long, n those short blast peroids arent gonna b beneficial. the var isnt gonna b that hirtful on ur body bus its not too powerful. some evn use ot as a bridge between cycles. not saying u shod, but do your hw and read. u may find out there is a dif route to go. like just a test.

RVD
    Thank guys, but i have taken a test prop cycle before and it hurt like hell and it bulked me up more than i wanted to be bulked up, i could not run and at my position, i could not afford to lose speed. I was not trying to take something that would be too powerful. i am only looking to gain about 5-8 pounds but feel as strong as i did on my winny only cycle. and when I did the winny only, i did it without ant PCT and did not feel any side effects

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RVD View Post
    Thank guys, but i have taken a test prop cycle before and it hurt like hell and it bulked me up more than i wanted to be bulked up, i could not run and at my position, i could not afford to lose speed. I was not trying to take something that would be too powerful. i am only looking to gain about 5-8 pounds but feel as strong as i did on my winny only cycle. and when I did the winny only, i did it without ant PCT and did not feel any side effects
    Your going down the wrong route here bro a PCT is a must!

Also how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by RVD View Post
    also wat you need to realize, is that no matter what sup u use, if u eat like shit your going to look like shit. which i bet any amount of money is why u bulked up and lost speed. if you stick to a clean diet, u mite bloat and have lil water retention but ill def get shredded.

RVD
    ok thank guys. but im really trying to avoid the needle as much as i can.

just do some research bro. u mite decide to go against gear, as wear I'm at ncaa regulates randoms and that wod turn ur situation bad.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats 6 months of oral medication!! Even with milk thistle I would never use that many pills for that long! You need to man up and go for a test cycle for 8 weeks and add the winny.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Or test with anavar and run an AI on cycle that will help with water and bloat.

lol hold on. my last post just made realize, if your a college athlete, u have to be under 23, which means u shodnt use gear. thas the best advice you'll ever rec. get the diet in check

Homeslice12 is offline Associate Member
    Do you need the Ai for winnie? Var dosent need Ai. Right?
    Shabaranks likes this.

boxin23 is offline Member
    1. bad layout on a cycle
    2. too young
    3. winstrol could lead to injuries and then you will have nothing to "go for"

3 reasons to not do this ^^^ and i could think of a lot more

Glycomann is offline New Member
    This is all brologic blather. Athletes do oral only cycles all the time. I did them myself 20 years ago and fought at national and international level. You guys know fuggall about athletics. Completely different goals than BBers.

Thread Information