Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member

Lump under nipple. Help..

This cycle has, by far, been the most painful annoying cycle ever.

Besides all the injection pain I have been having, I just noticed a painful lump under my right nipple

My current cycle is a tren a/prop/masteron pre made blend. I am running 2mL EoD (100mg of each aas eod)
    I am also running Arimidex Ed at .25

Now my question for you guys, should I bump up my Arimidex Ed intake and see if lump disappears, should I start running some nolva and see if lump goes away.

I don't have any prolactin inhibitors at the moment... So I'm stuck with nolva and adex.

Let me know what you guys think... Any help is really appreciated. I've never had gyno flare up in my past 6 cycles so I'm really freaking out

DanB is offline Banned
    nolvadex 10mg ed on top of current adex dose would be what i would do

is your adex pharm grade, generic or r.c.?
    Last edited by DanB; 03-12-2012 at 12:47 AM.

The adex is a ugl supplier. I really dd t expect any gyno from such a low dosed cycle... Sigh. Starting nolva @10mg tonight

DanB is offline Banned
    have you ran tren before?

but yeah the nolva should sort it

No, I have ran 6 cycles previously. No deca or tren . Really regret running this cycle now. Overall it has been a complete pain in the ass. Severe knee swelling, severe tail bone swelling, now gyno... Fml

Should I order some prami?? I heard it works very similarly to dostinex/caber as a dopamine antagonist.... Thinking I should order it now incase it's prolactin based gyno

Express mailing some prami in case the nolva/adex combo doesnt cut it....

Hopin to get the prami tomorrow or Wednesday. Anyone have any experience on dosing prami for gyno flare ups from tren ?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    have u ran adex before and it work fine for the previous cycle? if so, keep that the same if the only difference is gyno. The mast should help keep the estro down also by keep it off SHBG (which goes down during a cycle anyways)

If the gyno is the only other issue then start nolva at 10mg ED (dont jump it high now cuz ur on cycle).

Also are you taking Vit B6? Im sure ur takin a multivit but get a specific vit B6 and add that in. Also zinc and magnesium is also a good addition to help. Just follow the dose instructions but add it to the multivit ur taking. You can also add in another supplement "L-Dopa"... its basically the same thing as normal dopamine but doesnt cross the BBB due to the stereogenesis of it (the R version does... thats gettin into organic chem.. basically they are mirror images of each other, similar to ur hands.. )

U may wanna get some adex from R.C. to make sure that its legit, that could also be an issue.

dopamine agonsits are pretty potent stuff... personally i would hold off as long as possible before using those.

Thanks for the insight Lemonada8, I always appreciate some org chem. I'm a bio/chem double major =P

Anyhow, I really think this gyno is prolactin induced, due to the fact I have never had gyno with any of my test cycles previously.... I'm also really nervous I'm going to wake up and have my right nipple the size of a pancake. Like I said, never had problems with test based cycles in the past... Havent had gyno pop up until a 19nor steroid was introduced into the regiment. I have never tried deca in the past either.

Please, if you have any experience with prami, I would like to hear your knowledge on dosing.

Lastly, the lump has not got any smaller since I started taking the nolvadex .

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I had the same problem when I ran my test/deca cycle. I read this in a PCT sticky...

One drawback to consider about Nolva is that it may cause progesterone receptors to become more sensitive. This means that while using progestins such as Deca or Tren , you may become more sensetive to progestin related gyno.
    Now I ran 40 mg's Nolva ED up until my cycle ended and it didn't seem to help. The only thing that seemed to stop it from growing was when I upped my Aromasin to 25mg/day. I was going to run Letro but there was a mix up with my order and I never got it. Once I came off cycle the lump subsided. My nips are alittle puffy still (I'm halfway through my PCT) and rarely, I'll get some nipple pain. I'm hoping it'll go away by the time I'm done PCT. If not I have some aromasin on hand I might run. I'm going to be running a test/mast cutter and I'm hoping the mast reverses the little bit of damage that the deca left. I won't be running deca again or tren because from what I've read on here when gyno happens with those compounds to those who are sensitive to it, it can be a bitch to get rid of!

So that was just my experience. Everyone told me to run nolva and I believe it would have work if it wasn't progestin related gyno.

DanB is offline Banned
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Thats b.s. stated by the asshole Anthony Roberts, he has filled the web with his b.s. and many people have fallen for it, myself included

Here is the opinions of many of our well respected mods/vets/hof on mr roberts and his theory

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.T1-BNHktmSo

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Thats b.s. stated by the asshole Anthony Roberts, he has filled the web with his b.s. and many people have fallen for it, myself included

Here is the opinions of many of our well respected mods/vets/hof on mr roberts and his theory

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.T1-BNHktmSo
    I did not know that. I'm not on the board enough to keep up. If that really is the case his sticky should be removed. Whether that statement is BS or not, the nolva didnt help me in my case.

Started my prami at .15mg today... Gonna slowly increase to .25mg Ed and hoped fully this lump gets smaller or disappears

malin is offline New Member
    If you have a lump...jump on the gyno reversal protocol and slowly up your dose Of prami to .5mg ED

Working on slowly upping Prami dose... Started really low... about .125mg. I've worked up to .2mg over the past 3-4 days and the painful lump has disappeared. Things are looking great. Had my first good workout since I started my cycle last night. Starting to see increased vascularity which is pretty tough for me because my body naturally carries a lot of water weight. Excited for arm day today!!

rawpower is offline Junior Member
    go with letro i ridded mine with it

Thor249 is offline Junior Member
    So you think u had prolactin Gyno then? Just wondering cause I was gonna do a tren /prop soon and was only planning in running adex throughout the cycle but now I feel it's necessary to grab some prami/caber/bromo

Thread Information