johnboy77732 is offline New Member

Question expiereanced advise on cutting

Right now im trying to cut i may now b at around 8% bf. Id like to get down to 5. Im currently taking tren a test prop and 50mg of winstrol a day with a half a cc of each of the others a day. My dient is in check and ive stuck to it very wel. Im doing cardio 2 times a day pretty high intensity around 175-185 bpm and weight training 2 times a day so mmy question is am i doing it right is thiis too much cardio or not enough and if it isnt what should my routien look like exercise wise?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    cc means nothing. Need to know the mg per ml
    5% is like competition bf%.
    its going to be mostly diet to get there
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    When you say diet is in check, what's your macros like? Bodyweight?

Dang 8%'s awesome. 5%'s gonna take hard work. IMO, Diet/Clen /Keto/T4 but mostly diet.

Im 5' 7" 175lbs my diet is very low carb only carbs are in the am after cardio. I eat 7 meals a day all high in protien low in carbs and calories. I may be taking in a little over 2000 cals a day

gear up is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    diet is every thing ive been competing over a year now and couldnt get in shape for months untill i got my diet coverd

What about fats?

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    Let's see a picture to gauge where your at? Also would you mind posting your diet?

I'd start by getting myself a food scale and measure exactly your intake. Then figure out your macros. Once that's done you can make adjustments easier

I cant put any pics up my phone wont let me. As for my diet morning after cardio is half cup old fashion oatmeal protien powder and a little milk.next 2 meals are protien shakes then everything else after is iether chicken breast tuna eggs or just a soolid protien scourse

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    Hey man,

It would be great to see a pic of you. 8% is very impressive anyway, why you wanna get to 5%? Like stated above that is competition bf%. To be honest getting to that point is practically impossible without water manipulation.
    People step on stage at 5% but that's with their water out, which for the average person would be about 5 lbs for someone your weight. So there's your drop from 8% to 5%.
    Unless your competing I wouldn't bother it's not worth the work and would be very difficult to maintain.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120315_092123.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	441.3 KB 
ID:	121239 ok so i tried to send the pic i dont know if it went through but i can see the first 4 abs but i dont have the last 2 cuts, i know they are there, i can feel them and they feel as deep as the others but theres fat in the way so i cant get the whole ripped look with the whole double v thing. Now the reason i want to get down to 5 is because i am a stripper by profession the the more insane my body is the more money i make
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails expiereanced advise on cutting-img_20120112_110404.jpg  

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    8% body fat is awesome, and a great place to start. I say to start, because at this point I think you need to start focusing on increasing your lean muscle mass instead of dropping more body fat. This is where you will begin to improve upon your definition by increasing muscle fiber and shape. For the sake of being a successful dancer, you really just need to increase your muscle size, and that definitely includes the abdominals. Your bf% isn't holding back your 8 pack, the muscle content is.

And you need to smile more. Women are turned on by a charasmatic personality just as much as a hard body.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    speaking from experience most girls arent going to like 5%. Thats not going to make you more $$ Do you realize how lean 5% is?

btw i dont think your 8% more like 11%
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 03-16-2012 at 12:19 PM.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by WSC786 View Post
    Hey man,

It would be great to see a pic of you. 8% is very impressive anyway, why you wanna get to 5%? Like stated above that is competition bf%. To be honest getting to that point is practically impossible without water manipulation.
    People step on stage at 5% but that's with their water out, which for the average person would be about 5 lbs for someone your weight. So there's your drop from 8% to 5%.
    Unless your competing I wouldn't bother it's not worth the work and would be very difficult to maintain.
    You analogy on water and its effect on BF% is way off. You can get to 5% without water manipulation. Done it several times myself even as a natural bodybuilder. Also, cutting water shows as a loss of lean body mass and actually raises a persons BF%.

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    8% body fat is awesome, and a great place to start. I say to start, because at this point I think you need to start focusing on increasing your lean muscle mass instead of dropping more body fat. This is where you will begin to improve upon your definition by increasing muscle fiber and shape. For the sake of being a successful dancer, you really just need to increase your muscle size, and that definitely includes the abdominals. Your bf% isn't holding back your 8 pack, the muscle content is.
    And you need to smile more. Women are turned on by a charasmatic personality just as much as a hard body.
    100% disagree there as well. I dont know if you saw his picture prior to commenting but he still has a significant layer of fat covering his abdominals.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    speaking from experience most girls arent going to like 5%. Thats not going to make you more $$ Do you realize how lean 5% is?

btw i dont think your 8% more like 11%
    Yes.

That's not 8% my friend for sure. Here i thought i was at 13-14% yet i am bigger and leaner than you are. I must be at 10% then, i guess.

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    you aren't 8%. seems like 12-13%

Ok i got 8 from a bf measuring device and it consistantly gave me 8 but i know there in accurate. I dont dance for women i dance for men and men like a very lean look right now. As for my lean body mass and increasing it... im 5' 7" 175 lbs im pretty much as big as i wanna be i carry it well. But now i gotta get all of the abs exposed there all there and there not small i just need to expose them by getting rid of the fat. My main question is about how to go about the cardio

Quote Originally Posted by johnboy77732 View Post
    I dont dance for women i dance for men
    Well now.. Saying that is like taunting bait for DSM and shol'va. Them man-sex-sharks will fly around and eat you up before you even knew it happened.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    You analogy on water and its effect on BF% is way off. You can get to 5% without water manipulation. Done it several times myself even as a natural bodybuilder. Also, cutting water shows as a loss of lean body mass and actually raises a persons BF%.

100% disagree there as well. I dont know if you saw his picture prior to commenting but he still has a significant layer of fat covering his abdominals.

Yes.
    Actually my comment was based on his picture. His muscles look very flat and could use much more development in my opinion. I assumed his bf% was accurate and that he is just holding a lot of water.

Thread Information