Thread: Looking to cut

Cyrus403 is offline New Member

Looking to cut

Hello, I'm looking to cut some weight. I'm hoping to drop 30lbs and do heavy define. I'm riding stationary for 1 hour a day, but I'm finding it a bit harsh on my muscles. My food intake is very healthy, taco salads, steak (once a week), lots of chicken and loads of fish. I'm hoping for a cutter that someone can suggest.

I'm 6'2" 220LBs. Would like to be 190. Maybe bulk after that, but I wanna cut down.

Any suggestions, preferably something I can read? Thanks!

Arsonp is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm 6ft 190 with a tummie my man - I heard Hgh will lean you out with hardly any effort

Blog Entries
    Ive been on anadrol for 4 days now and Hgh / 2 iu's for 4 days as well. I'm waiting for results. I know for sure I feel stronger , and am getting some pump already , now waiting for the lean down , any suggestions

really? I was thinking of a Primobolan , Winstrol and Anavar stack... From what I read, anadrol is more for gains, not cuts. HgH is for cuts, I think you're just confusing your body. I'm not sure tho, but if you take a weight gain, then a cutter... what's the point? won't you just sit where you are?
    Last edited by Cyrus403; 03-16-2012 at 07:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'm not a professional, but it seems your in my same boat. I'm semi fit but with stomach, no pumps but a 6 out of 10 in other words I could use a trim job. I seen my boy turn around off of Ana 50mg a day with Hgh 2iu's daily - 2 days rest of course in between each week. But he's insane right now complete lean status and defined with bulk- he's 6"1 195lbs. Looks amazing , he went on a 12 week cycle

Blog Entries
    Heard anavar is good to lean up as well

Probably. I need to cut this tire. I have no urge to bulk tho, I'm already big enough, wouldn't mind loads of tone.

Blog Entries
    Growth hormone leans you and builds muscle at same time

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    wow. both of you are so wrong
    you both just need to get on a good diet. Steroids do not "cut" you
    gh take months to work and will not build muscle unless you run alot higher dose.
    anadrol alone is a shit cycle.
    please post your diets.
    and 1 hour of cardio is not going to hurt your muscles if your 30lbs over weight
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    wow. both of you are so wrong
    you both just need to get on a good diet. Steroids do not "cut" you
    gh take months to work and will not build muscle unless you run alot higher dose.
    anadrol alone is a shit cycle.
    please post your diets.
    and 1 hour of cardio is not going to hurt your muscles if your 30lbs over weight
    This man speaks the truth!

My diet isn't set in stone, but I eat fish at least 3x a week, 1-2x red meat and the rest chicken. I eat 5-6 times a day, smallish meals, my intake is 2500 calories/day.

I work out on a bike for an hour a day, do lifts and about to ride to work 5x a week (1.5 hours, one way is all up hill). I'm looking to recoop faster and cutting assistance. But then again, could be getting a bit worried about my wedding in 3 months.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not thinking I know anything about this stuff. This is my research stage. Thanks!

leather daddy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus403 View Post
    My diet isn't set in stone, but I eat fish at least 3x a week, 1-2x red meat and the rest chicken. I eat 5-6 times a day, smallish meals, my intake is 2500 calories/day.

I work out on a bike for an hour a day, do lifts and about to ride to work 5x a week (1.5 hours, one way is all up hill). I'm looking to recoop faster and cutting assistance. But then again, could be getting a bit worried about my wedding in 3 months.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not thinking I know anything about this stuff. This is my research stage. Thanks!
    macros?

Do you mean Macrobiotic? I try and eat as much organics as possible. Shit's expensive, but ya, mostly it's full of greens and organics.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus403 View Post

post your diet in more detail.
    what exactly did you eat today?

Bowl of whole grain cheerios with bananas, tall glass of OJ. Then 2x wrap (chicken, lettuce, cheese, with a cream cheese paste on a spinach wrap), chicken salad sandwich, and then tonight I think we're having a big tomato based pasta dish... then I work out, then I drink a protein shake with milk, frozen mixed berries and a protein powder...

yea your diet needs some help buddy
    goto the nutrition section here. We can get you going before your big day

Thanks! Mind if I friend you?

no problem

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus403
    Bowl of whole grain cheerios with bananas, tall glass of OJ. Then 2x wrap (chicken, lettuce, cheese, with a cream cheese paste on a spinach wrap), chicken salad sandwich, and then tonight I think we're having a big tomato based pasta dish... then I work out, then I drink a protein shake with milk, frozen mixed berries and a protein powder...
    You're almost eating everything you shouldn't be, may want to start doing some reading in the nutrition section

bob87 is offline Member
    Ohhhh how i miss pasta..... and milk............and juice................ but I am looking leaner for it. ^^^ your diet def needs work as the boys said over to the nutrition section you go.

Thread Information