1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member

How long should it take Toremifene+Aromasin to reduce/stop gyno symptoms?

I have some mild gyno symptoms, nipples are slightly puffier than normal and a bit more sensitive. I already have lumps, but i had those since puberty. They hurt a bit if I pinch them or something, but I can't feel any itchiness or soreness unless I really mess with them. running 600mg/week of test E.

I ordered torem and aromasin from a company that was recommended to me by a mod on this site (this was when AR-R stopped selling SERMSs/AIs for a little while), but since then they changed names and also I've seen a few bad reviews from other people, including other mods. so im really paranoid about the stuff working. I've seen a ton of good reviews too though.

anyway, how long should I give them to work before I decide the stuff is bunk? I've heard 7-8 days for the aromsin and all different times for the torem. anyone know??

edit: i started taking them yesterday.
    Last edited by 1000_DaysAsTheLion; 03-17-2012 at 12:49 AM.

blksavage is offline Member
    I know you should of already had them on hand before your first injection.

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    i did i already started taking them. been on for 2 days, and im just wondering how long it should be before i see any difference so i'll know if they work or not.

took 60mg of nolva today too, which i know is g2g cause i got it from the same place i got my gear, and its legit pharm grade stuff. but ive heard it can take up to a month to show any improvement

Thread Information