gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member

Low dose deca hypothetical for knowledge purposes only

Hey guys, just increasing my knowledge base here so input from members with the appropriatee knowledge/experience only would be appreciated.

I am wondering about the effectiveness of low dose deca to combat joint pain when using winny.

lets say oe was doing a test/tren cycle and wanted to add winny inj of 50-100mg ED for the last 8 weeks.

What type of dose would be sufficent to combat joint pain?

Cheers Gonzo

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    General consensus is that 200mg EW seems to sufficiently serve that purpose on a cycle.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 03-17-2012 at 01:12 AM.

Cheers man, do you have any experience with it yourself?

This of course is not looking for any other effect than joint lubrication BUT that being said would a low daose have much impact on a cycle like the one mentioned?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Even a low Dose (250mg EW) of Deca Durabolin will yield visible results when stacked with 3 other compounds as in the example of your proposed cycle. However, the cycle has to be a rather long cycle (12weeks minimum, preferably a 16 week one) if you want decent results from Deca . Deca obviously works better at higher doses (which AAS doesn't, really) but in the case of Deca, duration seems more determent of meeting expectations than dosing alone, as this being the case with all long estered AAS.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 03-17-2012 at 01:37 AM. Reason: typo

Do you think NPP would be as or more effective?

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    dude here it is do what ever amount of deca you want your not a bb who cares. your winny cycle should be shorter than a deca cycle so it wpnt affect your condition. and deca in theory should help joints and it is based on the individual how much or at all if it will work. what you need to be conscious of is the exercises you are doing weather or not they compromise the joints in a higher risk to benefit ratio. for lower extremity exercises stay away from heavy hack squats and leg extentions and for upper body stay away from heay close grip upright rows and flat bench presses. question answered thread over.

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy215 View Post
    dude here it is do what ever amount of deca you want your not a bb who cares. your winny cycle should be shorter than a deca cycle so it wpnt affect your condition. and deca in theory should help joints and it is based on the individual how much or at all if it will work. what you need to be conscious of is the exercises you are doing weather or not they compromise the joints in a higher risk to benefit ratio. for lower extremity exercises stay away from heavy hack squats and leg extentions and for upper body stay away from heay close grip upright rows and flat bench presses. question answered thread over.
    Who the hell are you supposed to be mate and this is not relevant to my question at all. Im here seeking knowledge on a topic that I would like to know about and have always found members here extremely helpful if you have done your own research and have a good understanding of what you are talking about. This is of no help at all.

And what is this "thread over" bulls*#t?? youre running around doing it to every thread, since when do YOU close threads?

im the dude with the qualification and education. this thread is closed you want to know how much deca to take to help your joints and the answer is no one knows, no one knows if it will even help you at all. take what ever you want your not competeing in a bb show so bloat and so forth isnt a problem. and you should be done with your cycle before the deca even starts to bloat or gain you lbm and as i said before stay away compromising joint exercises with a high risk to benefit ratio sorry if you dont know what they are i charge $80 an hr for that info and training. im just being honest.
    if your looking for somthing diffrent you need to rephrase your question because that is the answer.

Im here asking for a variety of opinions from people with experience

what evr listen to this ppl just trying to help

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy215 View Post
    what evr listen to this ppl just trying to help
    You are a tool. HA $80 p/h?? Are u kidding me! I wouldn't pay 8 cents for the useless garbage that comes out of your mouth!

@ Oznog, mate iv had great success with Deca and joint problems. Shoot Lovebyts a pm his very knowledgable on Deca and joint probs

lol maybe you could step up your game if you did?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    You are a tool. HA $80 p/h?? Are u kidding me! I wouldn't pay 8 cents for the useless garbage that comes out of your mouth!

@ Oznog, mate iv had great success with Deca and joint problems. Shoot Lovebyts a pm his very knowledgable on Deca and joint probs
    Cheers mate ill do that

Razor is offline Banned
    By the power of Zeus!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE=Dr Pepper;5941602]You are a tool. HA $80 p/h?? Are u kidding me! I wouldn't pay 8 cents for the useless garbage that comes out of your mouth!

@ Oznog, mate iv had great success with Deca and joint problems. Shoot Lovebyts a pm his very knowledgable on Deca and joint probs[/QUOTE
    ]

You know it scares me when I see my name mention and even more when I see it mentioned in the same sentance as knowledgeable. LOL
    Being knowledgeable of joint issues/problems I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not. LOL
    I have used most everything over the last few years especially the last year for joint related problems from prescription anti inflammatory, prescription pain meds, the good old Glucosime, MSN, Super cissus, Fish oils, Triple Omege complex, HA powder (hyaluronic acid), Alflutops and yes deca .

Even though I have never felt a difference using any of the vitamins supplements I'm still using them #1 because I have them and because I'm sure it doesnt hurt. The 1st time I used deca I didnt have any shoulder problems, only back issues I had for years and didnt notice any difference. I used Alflutops for a month EOD and didnt notice any significant improvement with my shoulder that had been bad for 7+ months but after I switched to ED injection for an additional 2 weeks I noticed a big improvement. I also had started another Deca try at 150mg a week but that did not have time to kick in.

Now a lot of people say Deca helps and some swear NPP is better but most agree it's due to fluid retention and little to do with healing power. I have not tried it but it seems a lot of people claim Var does help with actual healing.

Personally I would not use Winny again. Winny is the only thing I can really associate my shoulder problems with. I had been using it for 2 or 3 weeks when all of the sudden BOTH shoulders totally tweaked and I had not even worked out for 2 days, 3 or more since any shoulder work and I had not been lifting heavy. It started out as the worst cramp in-between my shoulder-blades I ever had bad enough I had to take 2 vicodine, a muscle relaxer and anti inflammatory and used ice on my back on 30 minutes, off 30 minutes for 8+ hrs before it got better and then both shoulders were fvcked. Right one slowly got better after a few weeks and the left one kept getting worse. 9+ months later it's still bad but only 1/4 as bad as before.

To me winny is not worth the risk but most people seem to deal with it just fine. I would suggest making sure you stay hydrated, drink LOTS of water, plenty of Vit E, MSN, Glucosimen and yes low dose Deca 150mg a week or a little more wouldn't hurt.

Also there are some people in the past that have had troubles running tren & deca together so watch for extreme sides, gyno etc. Watch your E2. It's advisable to get blood work done around 4 weeks into cycle instead of just guessing.

Appreciate the info mate, exactly what I was looking for

Gonzo

gonebluffn is offline Associate Member
    Deca at low doses will help with your joints ,but imo I would not run it alongside Tren .Good luck

Have you run low dose deca with tren ?
    Please explain WHY when you make a suggestion, im here gethering information and knowledge from everyone but need explainations for everything.

NOTE: this is not specifically a cycle I am planning at this stage, I am simply expanding on my knowledge so I know what factors to include when needed.

has anyone run tren and low dose deca? how did you find it?

SteveM is offline New Member
    Im have done test E by itself twice before..no sides...I have joint issues in the knees and want to try deca ...Should I run this alone or with the Test E?

You should start your own thread...

choker28 is offline Junior Member
    i have ran deca twice at a small amount 1mg/100mg a week for 12 weeks and it gave me great joint pain relieve but after coming of both times the pain slowly creeps back so its not a permanent fix in my experience

SteveM is offline New Member
    Thanks ^..Didn't mean any harm or to thread hijack..sorry bud..just looking to piggy back on your question.

Quote Originally Posted by oznog6183 View Post
    Do you think NPP would be as or more effective?
    NPP will give the same joint relief as deca . Same hormone just a different ester. Not saying either one will work for your purpose as everyone has different results depending on their expectations but there shouldn't be a difference between NPP and deca other than having to wait 4 - 6 weeks for the deca to become effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    NPP will give the same joint relief as deca. Same hormone just a different ester. Not saying either one will work for your purpose as everyone has different results depending on their expectations but there shouldn't be a difference between NPP and deca other than having to wait 4 - 6 weeks for the deca to become effective.
    Thats where my question was headed, based on amount of Nandrolone per 100mg its obviosly a littel stronger (possibly more effective) and I was wondering if for joint lubrication the ester weight/amount of time it takes to see results normally would actually effect the time frame for lubrication to start. hence NPP being more effective for the goal.

Cheers for the input

Thread Information