DGHGM is offline Junior Member

Chemical Muscle Enhan***ent by L.Rea

Is anyone familiar with a text called "Chemical Muscle Enhan***ent, Bodybuilder Desk Reference" by L.Rea. I read about a third of it this morning. Some of the information seems to be at odds with what I've learned from steroid .com and other reputable sites.

For example, he claims the undeclynate ester is a shorter ester than decanoate(7-9 day active life compared to 14-16 days)? I know it's not a major detail but it's not the only one. Claims test is harder on the HPTA than Nandrolone and Tren , seems to infer that Deca has less sides than Test. All the details in the compound profiles seem to be at odds with what we know now. Could be just outdated information though, it was written in 2002.

Just curious if anyone has come accross this and their thoughts on it.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    most likely out dated. i have the Anabolics 2009 edition, which says AI are too expensive to be commonly used, but clearly its not, thanks to our kind sponsors.

you are aware i started a thread in the educational section, where i up-loaded several ebooks on AAS, trying to start a library. if yours is in e-book version, you can upload the link to my thread if you want to share.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    That book would be good to start a fire inyour fire place.Thats about it.

Thread Information