rawpower is offline Junior Member

Anavar on cut cycle

What are your opinions on var cut cycle? Im finishing up my last 2 weeks a bulk and would like to run 8-10 weeks of var with ec and possibly low dose test to harden up for the summer

bob87 is offline Member
    At 21 you really are too young to be cycling.....

im not 21 , im 25

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So you are indeed 25. Why does he think your 21. And a test/var cycle is good if your bf is low. Most do not see results if bf is higher then 10%. I would run no less then 60 mg ed

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    So you are indeed 25. Why does he think your 21. And a test/var cycle is good if your bf is low. Most do not see results if bf is higher then 10%. I would run no less then 60 mg ed
    No idea where you heard that...

idk why he thinks im 21 lol. my bf is a little high considering im finishing a bulk i would say im 217 at around 13 right now, abs are jus outta sight. I work out with two guys who are amatuer bb competitors, and they both suggest this for me amongst my summer cut.

I was thinking of doing this cyc because i usually only do cycles during the winter as bulk so that i could get the largest gains from it. my cuts usually start in april every yr for the summer n by the time june hits i feel depleted and like i lost alot of size. bc of my keto diet, would this cyc help me retain more size then usually

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rawpower View Post
    idk why he thinks im 21 lol. my bf is a little high considering im finishing a bulk i would say im 217 at around 13 right now, abs are jus outta sight. I work out with two guys who are amatuer bb competitors, and they both suggest this for me amongst my summer cut.
    He thinks you're 21 because you're profile says both 25yrs and 21yrs old. He probably just saw the 21 and assumed it as fact. Other than that...I have nothing productive to offer because I haven't done anavar . Sorry.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    so you are going to start a new cycle after the bulk is over in 2 weeks or are you going to take time off before starting the cut?

Var is a great cycle for the summer. When mixed with a small dose of Test, maybe about 300mg/wk, you'll get a nice dry look.

10nispro im going to give about a week or two of maintaing and then jump right into the ec. I see there you posted im going to start a new cycle, i think i might have confused you but i havent cycled in almost a yr.

scotchgaurd. What test do you think would be the best for a dry look i have cyp,prop and enth all available to me

bump

prop (short ester) has been known to give you less bloat. it is the test for cutting imo

ok great thank you.

no prob..good luck

bump? i pretty much got it figured out what im gonna do but any more opinions?

Thread Information