Thread: Anavar!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    King Mathers is offline Associate Member

Anavar!!

hey guys just about to go on anavar alone. jut wanna know how the cycle should look as well as pct if someone can help me out i appreciate it. thinking 60mg ed for about 6 weeks. reason i only wanna take anavar is b.c side effect or minimal and also gyno prone so cant take anything else really. thanks guy your input is appreciated.

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mathers View Post
    hey guys just about to go on anavar alone. jut wanna know how the cycle should look as well as pct if someone can help me out i appreciate it. thinking 60mg ed for about 6 weeks. reason i only wanna take anavar is b.c side effect or minimal and also gyno prone so cant take anything else really. thanks guy your input is appreciated.
    First of all, you should do some blood tests before the cycle and after the cycle. This will show you, how you react to this steroid . Some people are fine, some have problems with cholesterol or extreme testosterone suppression (like me).

60 mg in a novice should be enough. Anavar mostly works fast. You should see some strength increase after 1 week. But if you don't have low body fat (something like 10%), you probably won't notice much improvement on your appearance. Anavar is not much effective as a muscle builder (although it also depends on dosage, diet etc.).

As for PCT, it depends on your personal needs. My friend doesn't do any PCT after Anavar and he says that he is absolutely fine. In contrast, PCT after Anavar is necessary in me, because I am almost 100% suppressed after 8 weeks. I make it very simple: I use 10 mg Anavar/day for one month+anti-estrogen, and then anti-estrogen for several additional weeks.
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 03-18-2012 at 03:54 PM.

curly_vancouver is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99

First of all, you should do some blood tests before the cycle and after the cycle. This will show you, how you react to this steroid . Some people are fine, some have problems with cholesterol or extreme testosterone suppression (like me).

60 mg in a novice should be enough. Anavar mostly works fast. You should see some strength increase after 1 week. But if you don't have low body fat (something like 10%), you probably won't notice much improvement on your appearance. Anavar is not much effective as a muscle builder (although it also depends on dosage, diet etc.).

As for PCT, it depends on your personal needs. My friend doesn't do any PCT after Anavar and he says that he is absolutely fine. In contrast, PCT after Anavar is necessary in me, because I am almost 100% suppressed after 8 weeks. I make it very simple: I use 10 mg Anavar/day for one month+anti-estrogen, and then anti-estrogen for several additional weeks.
    Maybe I'm missing something but that sounds like horrible pct for any cycle. Y use the compound that was initially suppressing you, and where are the serm's?
    Something like clomid at 100/100/50/50 or nolva 40/40/20/20 or both will be far better at restarting the hpta. Dont see the need for an ai either. Hcg in there would be beneficial too.

Quote Originally Posted by curly_vancouver View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something but that sounds like horrible pct for any cycle. Y use the compound that was initially suppressing you, and where are the serm's?
    Something like clomid at 100/100/50/50 or nolva 40/40/20/20 or both will be far better at restarting the hpta. Dont see the need for an ai either. Hcg in there would be beneficial too.
    I wasted two cycles with such a PCT. Anti-estrogens can't recover endogenous testosterone so fast. If I used it according to your advice, I would crash immediately and within mere 10 days I would be on the same level like bofore the cycle.

Do PCT. Be safe.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Do PCT. Be safe.
    i agree and too the OP i will never run var again solo i started it with this current cycle of test cyp and i should of waited for it too kick in sex drive is gone , i am extremly lethargic will never run var again till test has completly kicked

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    sex drive is gone , i am extremly lethargic will never run var again till test has completly kicked
    I wonder, if you use steroids for sports purpose, or if we are in a Sex Therapy Center?

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    PCT after ANY cycle should be mandatory. I would only take the var for 8 weeks minimum but that's me.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    King post a pic of your physique.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    I've just finished a var only cycle, 50mg for 7 weeks, worked out excellent for me, first time ever I had outline of my abs, when I next cycle it I'll be doubling the dose or at least adding another 25mg, 50mg worked great for me though, 2nd var cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by nobbythedonkey View Post
    I've just finished a var only cycle, 50mg for 7 weeks, worked out excellent for me, first time ever I had outline of my abs, when I next cycle it I'll be doubling the dose or at least adding another 25mg, 50mg worked great for me though, 2nd var cycle.
    Anavar alone? Really? And you are still alive? I would normally think that you would be dead within 10 days. At least some experienced guys in the internet say that it is almost inevitable.

Thread Information