SG2009 is offline Member

question on Anadrol again

simple questions friends, does Anadrol also shut u down like deca ? Whats your experience with anadrol @ 50mg/day for 4wks along Test E offcourrse and clomid and nolva for pct )??

Thanks

SG2009 is offline Member
    ^^up

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what are your stats and cycle history

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Don't bother bro, I, as well as several other members have been through this with him, MANY times, he will tell you to view his "About Me" on his profile, & when you tell him there's nothing there, he will tell you you're blind or stupid. Don't believe me? Check his post history. And IF he does happen to grace us all with his stats..................he wont tell the truth................
    Quote Originally Posted by SG2009 View Post
    10-05-2009 I'm 29 by the way and will be 30 in few months :-)
    03-15-2011 Thanks for the link. I'm 38 yrs old going to 39.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 03-20-2012 at 06:32 AM.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Don't bother bro, I, as well as several other members have been through this with him, MANY times, he will tell you to view his "About Me" on his profile, & when you tell him there's nothing there, he will tell you you're blind or stupid. Don't believe me? Check his post history. And IF he does happen to grace us all with his stats..................he wont tell the truth................
    bahahaha. You guys are good.

thephil is offline Associate Member
    Lol that makes me laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Just for the sake of others looking for this info, my current cycle began with my first-time use of Anadrol at 50mg per day for four and a half weeks. I have also been injecting test and deca during and after my use of Anadrol. I have experienced no issues with libido at all (aside from it being through the roof), and this should be the case so long as testosterone is used in conjunction with Anadrol. I would never use Anadrol by itself however, as all evidence explains that any gains made on Anadrol would quickly subside without continuous testosterone therapy . On a side note, however, I have NEVER experienced acne as bad as I did from using Anadrol.

SG2009 is offline Member
    I got all info I was looking. My stat is always on the profile page contrary to what that fool was trying to portray. By putting words in my mouth. I once told that fool my age is between 29/30 to 38/39 cause I know he offer no value on this board lol

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post

SG2009 is offline Member
    I got all info I was looking. My stat is always on the profile page contrary to what that fool was trying to portray. By putting words in my mouth. I once told that fool my age is between 29/30 to 38/39 cause I know he offer no value on this board lol
    Last edited by SG2009; 03-31-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SG2009
    simple questions friends, does Anadrol also shut u down like deca ? Whats your experience with anadrol @ 50mg/day for 4wks along Test E offcourrse and clomid and nolva for pct )??

Thanks
    All steroids shut u down..that's why there's pct.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Once again, your stats ARE NOT on your profile page, ask your seeing eye dog, he'll tell you, & if you don't believe him, ask ANY other member here to look, they will tell you the exact same thing, THERE ARE NO STATS ON YOUR PROFILE PAGE.................. Its unfortunate you think everyone else in the world is as stupid as you are, anyone can go through your post history & clearly see, you never told ME your age was "between 29/30 to 38/39" you told those lies to another member, I just happened to use it to expose you for the liar you are. But..................I will give the opportunity to redeem yourself, if you can dig up the post where you told ME, not another member, ME, that your age was "between 29/30 to 38/39", I will apologize & let you tell whatever lies you want from now on. Keep in mind, the little arrow next to your name in my quotes of you, when clicked, will take anyone directly to your lying posts so they can see who you were originally lying to. BTW, lets compare post quality & see who's posts offer no value. You're useless. Period.

sleepingz is offline Junior Member
    lol effective and constructive burn

SG2009 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    All steroids shut u down..that's why there's pct.
    Thank Razr for your constructive and productive response unlike the other comments which I find no time to read. lol

"Prejudice works for me in times of dealing with ignorance" Chuck Norris

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I can see you would be here long.Check your profile info isnt there.And if you want advice always post stats.Thats the way it works here love or leave it.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I can see you would be here long.Check your profile info isnt there.And if you want advice always post stats.Thats the way it works here love or leave it.
    x2

SG2009 is offline Member
    SG2009
    No sides at all? Your pct must be pretty good back then?

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    Just for the sake of others looking for this info, my current cycle began with my first-time use of Anadrol at 50mg per day for four and a half weeks. I have also been injecting test and deca during and after my use of Anadrol. I have experienced no issues with libido at all (aside from it being through the roof), and this should be the case so long as testosterone is used in conjunction with Anadrol. I would never use Anadrol by itself however, as all evidence explains that any gains made on Anadrol would quickly subside without continuous testosterone therapy. On a side note, however, I have NEVER experienced acne as bad as I did from using Anadrol.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    does it shut you down like deca ? no. but running test will shut you down. shut down is shut down. just how hard and fast.

Thread Information