sxxen is offline Associate Member

Starting third cycle soon, need advice on tren

Hello guys,

I know most of you will say no to tren on the third cycle, but I've made pretty good gains with no sides on my last two cycles so I'm trying to add a third compound.

My stats
    5'9"
    12% BF
    24 years old

1st cycle was 500mg/week of Test Enanthate
    2nd cycle was 500mg/week of Test Enanthate and 40mg every day of Dianabol

I did a PCT after every cycle of clomid at 50/50/50/50 and Tamox at 20/20/20/20 and recovered well.

Now, with tren, I've heard two ideas. One was to have your test E higher than your Tren A dosage, but I've heard from others that having Tren A higher than Test E was actually the better choice. Which would you agree on?

Currently, I'm planning to do a 12 week cycle (previous cycle were 8 weeks).

My plan:

Weeks 1-12 500mg TestE
    Weeks 1-4 and 8-12 40mg Dianabol ED
    Weeks 1-8 125mg EoD Tren A

I heard liver recovers very quickly once orals are stopped, so that is why I wanted to do weeks 1-4 and pause for 4 weeks, then back on Dbol on weeks 8-12. This may be a stupid idea, I'm just throwing out something. I take milk thistle every day. As a side note, these are the only three compounds I have to work with so please don't recommend substituting for any other compounds.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

Here are pictures from the middle of the first cycle, didn't take too many pictures because I feel I look bad in them. I've made some noticeable improvements since then, mostly with my chest and overall size.

http://imgur.com/a/YKaJO
    Last edited by sxxen; 03-20-2012 at 06:18 AM.

The majority of the stuff I read online said to run your test at a maintenance phase 200 - 300mgs of test per week and your tren to at a higher dosage. I first started running my tren cycle with
    1-12 test e 500mgs ew
    1-10 tren e 400mgs ew
    The day after starting this cycle ( last week ) I said what the hell and try this idea and I bought a bottle of tren a.....now I am doing that 75mgs eod.....
    You want to stop the tren two weeks before the test ends......ie tren a weeks 1-10

The reason I found online to run the tren higher then your test was your tren and test fight for the same receptor thus which one you want hitting that receptor test or tren that is 5 times more powerful?

Thanks for the suggestion. I read something similar to you as well. I added some pictures that were during the middle of my first cycle. I've added some size since then.

What is the reason to discontinue the tren two weeks before the test? Is 8 weeks of tren too short? Can I safely do 10 weeks of Tren A? Thanks

8 weeks of Tren A will work just fine. Tren's very anabolic and will shut you down pretty hard. You can do 10 wks of tren but you probably don't need to. I wouldn't take the oral at the end of your cycle. The tren will cut you up the dbol will retain water and bloat you.

stpete is offline Banned
    I would leave the d-bol out all together.

I agree with stpete since you dont need the dbol as a kicker since the Tren a you will feel right off the bat.

Thanks guys,

Does Dbol compete for the same receptors as well?

Methandrostenolone (dbol ) does not react strongly with the androgen receptor but still exerts its effects through the androgen receptor. Dbol has a weak affininty to bind the AR. Not like tren a that it's affinity is five times more powerful then test.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Going into your 3rd cycle and you only weigh 180.I think you need to have your diet looked at.

Thanks guys, you're right, diet wasn't the greatest. I didn't eat a lot of calories. Will be trying to go for around 3000+ calories this time. Hopefully will see better results this time around. 2nd cycle was wasted because I feel sick due to a flu (nothing related to the compounds at all) and lifted naturally back into my weight during PCT. Although I do think 180 is a good weight for my height at my bodyfat level. I do train legs intensely, so it's not neglected. Hopefully, with good diet I will reach 190 pounds this cycle with a lower body fat.

any more input on tren dosage?

pointblank is offline Junior Member
    i plan on going with tren a 75 ml eod, prop 50 ml eod and then up the tren to 100 ml in the second week, prop stays the same.

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sxxen View Post
    any more input on tren dosage?
    i wouldn't go 125mg EOD if i were you. If you're using tren a, 75mg EOD should be plenty as your first tren cycle. i never ran tren, but that's what i heard from experienced members. as other members have said, drop the dbol , and make 100% sure your diet is correct. good luck

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I ran a similar cycle but ran tren at the end. Just my .02 but here's how I'd set it up:

1-12 test e
    1-4 dbol
    6-13 tren a

The reason I would recommend doing it this way is because the tren is gonna kick in before your test due to the ester and I have personally experienced the "limpness" associated with that. You can run your tren past your test to match up pct times.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Also you may want to start low on your tren dosage. Depending on the person, results can be seen with as low as 50mgs/eod. The sweet spot for me is 150mg/eod. It's all about how your body reacts. Always better to start lower than to go too high and have unbearable sides

Thread Information