Dyno2 is offline New Member

Need some advice from someone who knows there stuff

Im currently 20 years old and im going to do a cycle of test prop i need help on setting up the cycle and whatever else i would.need if anyone can help that would be great.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Your to young Bro!

20 that is way to young homie......you could mess up your natural test from the rest of your life. Wait till you are 25

War729 is offline Junior Member
    Test prop hurts real bad and very freq pins. U might want to concider others

Yeah that what some say but others say its ok if i do it right. More less the reason i want to do it is so i can cut up and lose my body fat. I have stomach and chest fat i cannot get rid of no matter what. Someone was also telling me to take something called hccp or something you inject into your stomach. So any ideas

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Steroids are not magic pills of any sort. Along with a correct PCT, the diet the most important thing before, during and after a cycle. Get your diet correct and cardio and you will be happier. High fat percentage only increases potential side effects. You could also cause irreversible damages, including erectile dysfunction.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Diet and cardio is the key to loosing fat, not steroids . you will do more damage than good

Quote Originally Posted by Dyno2 View Post
    Yeah that what some say but others say its ok if i do it right. More less the reason i want to do it is so i can cut up and lose my body fat. I have stomach and chest fat i cannot get rid of no matter what. Someone was also telling me to take something called hccp or something you inject into your stomach. So any ideas
    You cant lose the fat because you're not working hard enough. Fix your diet & up your cardio, & you WILL lose weight. If you would like some help with your diet & training regime, we can help with that.

I need as much help as i can get i know i dont eat right maybe once or twice a day and i run a little but not to much

Post your daily intake, breakdown each meal, include calories, proteins, carbs & fats in each meal. And post your training regime.

ecruz is offline Member
    give a clean diet and cardio a try before you jump into aas

I usually eat a breakfast sandwich in the am with a bottle of orange juice from sheetz then for lunch ill have a granola bar maybe 2 a couple bottles of water 2 sandwhiches and just a few little things then dinner. Im about 6 foot and weigh abiut 210 it fluctuates. Im not fat but for some reason a have a stomach and chest fat i can get rid of. So that why i wanted to do steriods something to help me out a little bit. And when i work out i usually work each muscle with 3 different work outs at 3 sets of 10. If its cold my chest fat and everything is tigher but when its hot im just flabby unless my heart rates going i guess.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Steroids are actually not going to do you any good right now. First you're going to have to completely change your diet and workout regimen. You really should start spending some time reading and asking questions on our Nutrition section. You need to start eating 6 meals a day that are very low in fat and high in quality protein (fish, chicken breast, and lean beef), and you also need to start performing 45 - 60 minute cardio sessions no less than twice per week. This is what is going to trim the fat of off your body and replace it with lean muscle mass.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyno2 View Post
    I usually eat a breakfast sandwich in the am with a bottle of orange juice from sheetz then for lunch ill have a granola bar maybe 2 a couple bottles of water 2 sandwhiches and just a few little things then dinner. Im about 6 foot and weigh abiut 210 it fluctuates. Im not fat but for some reason a have a stomach and chest fat i can get rid of. So that why i wanted to do steriods something to help me out a little bit. And when i work out i usually work each muscle with 3 different work outs at 3 sets of 10. If its cold my chest fat and everything is tigher but when its hot im just flabby unless my heart rates going i guess.
    its your diet. Just look at your breakfast a ton of sugar and fat with very little protein. And it doesnt get better as the day goes for you. You need to get to the nutrition section and learn what to eat. Steroids wont fix a shitty diet
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Ok what are some good meals to eat and how many calories do i want total a day and does it matter if you eat right before bed or no? And as.far as protein shakes is that good enough? And it would be good if i only drank eatere

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    there is a nutrition section of the board. You are better off posting diet questions in there.
    look into TDEE and figure out what yours is.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Just as a quick answer, don't rely on protein shakes to replace meals. Your body does much better with real meals. I personally never take a protein shake alone unless it's a casein protein right before bed. Other than that I take protein shakes in conjunction with meals to maximize the protein intake.

Any body know anything about ghrp-2

Thread Information