hurricanej is offline New Member
    Just wanted to know what people think..
    Im just finishing 4 weeks of Dbol , have 2 shots left in my 10ml of Decca, and 2 left in my Sus so should be done in a week...
    Now my next stack I do wanna cut now I'm up to 230lbs 5'11, 34yrs
    I have bottle of winni, 10ml of tren 200mg,10ml of test e 250mg, 10ml decca 300mg, another bottle of Dbol...
    And yes I have lots of PCT ...
    How long should I wait and what stack thanks
    10ml bottle size...
    Last edited by hurricanej; 03-20-2012 at 06:49 PM.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Cycle + PCT = time off before next cycle. As far as what you should use next, well, that all comes down to your personal preference & goals.

hurricanej is offline New Member
    Well ball season starts may and I do wanna shred down to about 210lbs would be nice..
    Just not sure what 3 would be the best stack for that, I do know I'll loose water with the PCT and time off thinking 4-5 weeks off?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Well, steroids wont make the weight fall of, you're gonna have to work for it, cutting / losing weight is a simple as diet...............no steroids required. Who do you play for?

The time off = Time on + PCT is just a rule of thumb. Blood work is the only real way to tell if you're ready to cycle again. It always takes me about 4 months after PCT for my HPTA to get back to normal. I guess I'm a little slow.

Thread Information