Thread: test is test

leather daddy is offline Banned

test is test

i have a mate who wants some insight on something

say test e 250mg and 100mg deca on monday

sus250 250mg on wed

test e and 100mg deca on friday

would there be any benifet of using 250mg of sus

so 750mg of test a week compared to 500mg?

only asking coz he has a spare bottle of sus lying around

upperhandy is offline Member

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    you said it yourself test is test... the difference is again as you stated 500mg a week vs 750mg a week, so yes the difference is and extrax 50% dose

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Tell your "friend" to join and ask his own questions. It from what you posted neither of you are understanding things. Not flaming you and here's why. More doesn't always mean better results. Also, no need to inject test 3 times in one week just to make injection dosages even at 250mg per injection of test.

so it wont make a difference??

was only curious

so he should just stick to deca and test e? mon and thursday

if anything will they be any sort of benifet adding an extra 250mg of test in

has to be sus coz thats what he has lying around atm

??

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    if its a first cycle, then M/Th injections and test only.. Extra doesn't mean more results. Its the diet.

DanB is offline Banned
    look mate your getting way ahead of yourself here and going to fvck yourself up

you will be asking next if tren a is a good addition to finish your ''friends'' cycle

just to your 12 weeks with what you have now, even drop the deca since you already experiencing sides from that as you posted earlier

do your pct, wait a couple months then get bloods done

eat like a animal and lift big and you will gain, if you arent gaining then its your diet or training, and adding more test or anything else wont fix them basic problems of not eating or lifting correctly

you really should of got the basics down first

ur right brahs, thanks ill tell my 'friend' to stick to mon/thursday injections and leave the sus for later

JDBeretta is offline Member
    The difference here is that the sus has different esters. The propionate in the sus (small amount) will act faster and it also happens to feel so nice and smooth the next day lol, jk.

If he has a burning desire to use his sus, I would use it at the beginning of the cycle, mixed half and half with the E. I'm not suggesting that's correct or whatever, that's just what I would do. Maybe do his shots 3x a week while he's still mixing the sus and drop to 2x a week (while still maintaining the dose) after it runs out.

Any vets disagree?

upperhandy is offline Member
    wow l.d. your "friend's" cycle looks amazingly like the one that is giving you the limp dix

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBeretta View Post
    The difference here is that the sus has different esters. The propionate in the sus (small amount) will act faster and it also happens to feel so nice and smooth the next day lol, jk.

If he has a burning desire to use his sus, I would use it at the beginning of the cycle, mixed half and half with the E. I'm not suggesting that's correct or whatever, that's just what I would do. Maybe do his shots 3x a week while he's still mixing the sus and drop to 2x a week (while still maintaining the dose) after it runs out.

Any vets disagree?
    I would not advise a beginner that know nothing about ester's and the different lengths of sus prop e etc...front loading is for those that can do their own math and have a few cycles under their belt imo.

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox

I would not advise a beginner that know nothing about ester's and the different lengths of sus prop e etc...front loading is for those that can do their own math and have a few cycles under their belt imo.
    I forgot to add a disclaimer explaining what you wrote. My bad. It's too bad that the consequences associated with AAS misuse are so high...

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    does your 'friend' also suspect that his sust may be bunk?

lol
    end thread its not happening anymore will stick to test e and deca mond/thu

Thread Information