blowinup is offline Junior Member

dianabol on final 3 weeks?

I'm Around 16 weeks into a test (500) and deca (500) cycle. For my first 5 weeks I also ran 50mg of dbol ED. I'll cut the deca at 18 weeks and test at 20, I was wondering if there is any pros or cons to taking 50mg of dbol again for my final 3 weeks so i have no contraband Laying around while I'm off cycle for 3 months? I've got nova and clomid for pct if anyone was curious.

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    if i was you i would lower the dose so i would have enough to run for the rest of my cycle. wont hurt u either way.

That is the rest of my cycle :s I have enough to run 50mg every day for the final 3 weeks of my cycle I assumed that it wouldn't be a good idea to run anything past my 20th week. I'm curious as to weather 3 weeks is a good or bad idea?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Why are you running a 20 wk cycle? Your going to have a hard recovery especially with deca . You can back load with dbol but seeing that you have been in so long I don't think its going to benefit you.

What are your stats?
    How many cycles have you done?

25 189cm currently 82.4kgs. I've done one previous cycle which was a poorly organised 6 week sus (250) cycle. When I started this cycle I was 62kgs. I also switched from test e to sus around 14 weeks because the test e seemed bunk. I ran such a long cycle because I'd had mixed advice on how long to run the deca and decided to push it a couple extra weeks to use up all my gear, I don't like having sh*t laying around the house when I'm off cycle. It seems like it may have been a risky decision? So would you say just give the dbol away for recoverys sake?

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    6ft 2" and you was 62kgs after already doing a cycle of AAS?

You need to sort your diet mate and most of all when you finish this cycle stick with the diet 100% or you will end up loosing these gains.
    Last edited by xo3et; 03-21-2012 at 06:32 AM.

I hope you have good PCT ready, you're gonna be shut down pretty hard after a 20 week cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by xo3et
    6ft 2" and you was 62kgs after already doing a cycle of AAS?

You need to sort your diet mate and most of all when you finish this cycle stick with the diet 100% or you will end up loosing these gains.
    Well mate I wasn't asking anything to do with my gains and how much did you really expect me to gain off a 6 week sus 250 cycle with no pct?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    I hope you have good PCT ready, you're gonna be shut down pretty hard after a 20 week cycle.
    I get that champ, thanks for your reply about the dianabol which I was actually looking for!

Thread Information