Alex22 is offline New Member

Test , Masterone, and 1TestCyp Cycle: Diet Question?

About to start a Test, Masterone, and 1TestCyp (Mild version of Tren ) Cycle. Pin EOD.

Currently i'm 5'9 , weight 167, Aprox 8% Body Fat.

The last few weeks I've been eating super clean and light to get as lean as possible before I start. I've dropped from 181lbs to 167lbs. in aprox 30 days.
    Peak Weight 194 ( Test, tren, dbol cycle a year ago, resulted in a lot of water weight and bloating)

Now that Im starting the cycle next week I want to maximize my gains but at the same time stay lean. Below is my diet. Question is should I keep the diet how it is or tweak it I am assuming by eating more to get more out of the cycle. Or just completely recreate the diet.

9am. 5 Egg White

11am Protein shake (1 scoop whey isolate and 1 scoop egg protein, If I am not lazy I add Flax seed and grinded oatmeal into shake)

1pm Chicken or Turkey w/ brown rice

3pm Chicken or turkey w/ Vegetables

4-6pm Gym ---BCAA's during workout

Post Workout - Protein Shake

8pm Fish, Chicken, or Red meat(1or 2 times a week) with Veggies

10pm Greek Yogurt

Before Bed Protein Shake

The last week though I have cut out the yogurt, a protien shake and the brown rice and added a 15 minute first thing in the morning run. My calorie intake with these cuts brings it to like 1400 a day.

Suggestions or Opinions are appreciated
    Thanks

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    thats not alot of food at all. i dont see you growing on that cycle or not
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Yes, I realize that, I assuming I should probably get my calorie intake up around 3,000 calories plus while on, I just don't want to pick up any weight I don't need.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro at your height and weight you must look like a runner not a lifter.You can take all the drugs you want but if you aint eating right.You will stay small.And that 1test cyp will light your ass up.Injections hurt.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I agree, that diet is insufficient for gaining lean mass. How old are you?

I use to be 194lbs which for my weight obiously isnt going to compare to some one who cycles for 20 years, however it makes me look like a bulky runner lol, anyways I just need a good diet plan for the cycle, but while keeping me lean at the same time.

age 24. My old eating plans have always been 3,000 plus calories with alot of good carbs and protien, However for the last month I needed to take some drastic measures to cut, So When I hop on cycle I can gain as much lean muscle as I can

You're not 24, you're 21. Lieing about your age to gain steroid cycle advice will only accomplish two things, (1) You will end up hurting yourself, possibly permanently, by cycling too young, & (2) you will blemish your credibility, making hard for anyone here to believe anything you say from now on.

whether Im 21 or 24 really wouldn't make a difference on the response I get on this forum. Either way I just need some diet advice for this cycle. 2) if age can be looked up on my profile why ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex22 View Post
    whether Im 21 or 24 really wouldn't make a difference on the response I get on this forum. Either way I just need some diet advice for this cycle. 2) if age can be looked up on my profile why ask?
    Your age plays a large role in the advice you get on this forum when it comes to cycling. And I asked your age as a test of your integrity & credibility, & apparently you're a liar. If you would like some help with your diet, post your current diet & goals in the nutrition section, & you will get all the help you need.

thanks

Thread Information