qwicksilver is offline New Member

D-Bol Not So Bad on Liver?

Just got done reading the latest research on D-bol, and it they make it seem as if d-bol isn't so bad for the liver and heart.

I downloaded the article, from my university's resources, and posted it on scribd. Anyways read it and let me know your thoughts.

Article: The anabolic steroid methandienone targets the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis and myostatin signaling in a rat training model.
    Link: viewer(DOT)zoho(DOT)com/docs/eWcih

***Can't post a link yet, sorry for the inconvenience***
    Last edited by qwicksilver; 03-21-2012 at 03:22 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    So to sum it up, there were very little ill effects, it supressed HPTA slightly and done nothing worth noting to either liver heart or prostate

Yeah I have always thought along these lines myself, ever since I read study which used 150mg - 300mg of anadrol in HIV/AIDS for prolonged periods I began to think that alot of the fear around hepatoxity is b.s.

Well not b.s. because it still has the potential to do harm, but it is seriously over-hyped along with alot of other info out there . . . . .

Yeah, it just makes you wonder the hepatoxity of other orals. This isn't some half-assed research from nobody. I believe this is the most recent research on this topic to date. If anyone has other articles, that are fairly recent, that support or contradict this please post them!

V-ROID is offline Member
    So much much dbol should I take and for how long on my dbol only cycle? 300mg ed for 120 days with no PCT? This is awesome news!
    But that was an interesting read. Did you delete it?

It got removed, i re-uploaded it and changed the link in my first post. But here it is again for ya: viewer(DOT)zoho(DOT)com/docs/eWcih

Thread Information