nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member

Next Cycle: Sus 250, Tren Ace....

I'm planning my next cycle to start during April,

Stats
    Height, 5ft 11
    Weight 77kg
    Body fat, I think around 12/13%, I've attached some pics to my transformation post the other week. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.T2pGxxBYCSM

Training on/off for 12 years, only really serious these last 3 years
    Goal: lean bulk as much as possible.
    History: do a few test enth, test prop and var cycles over the years.

I'm thinking this.

I have these meds ready to use, it's what ive bought over time, thought best to use these rather than buy more

Weeks 1 to 12: Sus 250, every 3 days (I know it's not ideal for the prop but I've read it doesn't really matter as ts a low dose of prop), around 509mg test per week
    Weeks 2 to 6: Tren Ace, 1cc EOD, total around 300mg a week.
    Weeks 8 to 12: winny 50mg a day

Taking 250iu f HCG twice a week (with the Sus 250)
    Adex throughout the cycle for bloat and gyno, was going with letro but it's very harsh
    PCT 2 weeks after last injection, probably Phenos, I have links to pct protocols posted by docs on here but can't find it right now.
    Last edited by nobbythedonkey; 03-21-2012 at 03:25 PM.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    1 mg of Tren . is useless, I realize it's a typo, but on that note, you haven't posted your proposed doses of Test. or Tren. How tall are you? What is your BF%?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    1 mg of Tren. is useless, I realize it's a typo, but on that note, you haven't posted your proposed doses of Test. or Tren. How tall are you? What is your BF%?
    I've amended my original post, all info should be there

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    509 mg/wk of Sust. is kinda odd, are you injecting 254.5 mg per injection for some strange reason? Also, I think your diet may need some work, 170 lbs @ 5'-11" is pretty light. You should work on putting on a solid natural foundation before you cycle, otherwise you will never keep any gains & you may even end up smaller than you already are.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    509 mg/wk of Sust. is kinda odd, are you injecting 254.5 mg per injection for some strange reason? Also, I think your diet may need some work, 170 lbs @ 5'-11" is pretty light. You should work on putting on a solid natural foundation before you cycle, otherwise you will never keep any gains & you may even end up smaller than you already are.
    Typos all over the place :-( its 500mg of Sus each week

People might say this to you also.....since the test wont kick in to week four-ish ....you will have two weeks of no test while shooting tren A....I am having no problems with tren a/test e/tren e cycle but they will say that to you. 60mgs of prop from the two shots is not a lot to help.

Thread Information