ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member

Doorman signing for gear...

I have a concierge who signs for all our mail and then you get an email notification from the complex. Is this a good thing or bad thing when having gear mailed? Customs letter, controlled delivery, what if something like that went down? I feel like its a good thing to have one.. Anybody else have a doorman who gets 40+ packages a day like that?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    he's just signing that he recieved it.. he's good.. you?? maybe, he'll call and say you have a package..

when you get there to pick it up.. "steve" is out sick, bob is at the desk..

good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    he's just signing that he recieved it.. he's good.. you?? maybe, he'll call and say you have a package..

when you get there to pick it up.. "steve" is out sick, bob is at the desk..

good luck..
    That's called a fancy controlled delivery.

Mark5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21 View Post
    I have a concierge who signs for all our mail and then you get an email notification from the complex. Is this a good thing or bad thing when having gear mailed? Customs letter, controlled delivery, what if something like that went down? I feel like its a good thing to have one.. Anybody else have a doorman who gets 40+ packages a day like that?
    I've been curious about this as well. My apt complex works the same way, though it's not a door man, it's a dedicated and staffed building for it (we have somewhere between 60-70 buildings in my complex). What they do here is they slip a note in your mailbox that says that you have a package. Then, at your convenience, you go pick it up. Since I've ordered many packages this way (not gear) and I know the people who work in the office building it would make me feel more at ease, but at the same time, it makes me wonder about where possession legally belongs once they have signed for your package and if/how they would even perform some type of controlled delivery or apartment search.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21 View Post
    Are you friends with the guy?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    if its a controlled delivery or they want to get you they will. A doorman or secretary isnt going to stop them. Oh hell we had this guy nailed but he has a doorman to except his packages. Lets go home guys.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    if its a controlled delivery or they want to get you they will. A doorman or secretary isnt going to stop them. Oh hell we had this guy nailed but he has a doorman to except his packages. Lets go home guys.
    Haha! I get what you're saying, but wouldn't it give an extra measure of security though? Say a package arrives on Monday and you don't go pick it up till Saturday at closing time. Are they gonna sit around and scout you out for a week for just a couple of vials?

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark5 View Post
    Haha! I get what you're saying, but wouldn't it give an extra measure of security though? Say a package arrives on Monday and you don't go pick it up till Saturday at closing time. Are they gonna sit around and scout you out for a week for just a couple of vials?
    No they'll wait for you to pick it up, then get a warrant and search your place.

If they want you they'll find a way to get you.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark5 View Post
    or they wont leave it with your doorman. There is no extra step of security.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

or they wont leave it with your doorman. There is no extra step of security.
    So I gather the gist of what you're saying is that there's no 100% safe way to go about things, you're always rolling the dice to some degree?

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga

That's called a fancy controlled delivery.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    just go to thailand or mexico or some 3rd world country and do your cycle there, its cheap and legal.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420
    just go to thailand or mexico or some 3rd world country and do your cycle there, its cheap and legal.
    But you might end up injecting coconut oil, if you're not careful.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Can you really get in that much trouble getting caught with a couple vials ? I woukd think you'd have to receiving multiple orders of tons of gear for it to even be picked up on the radar!?!

Lil man is offline Associate Member
    I have been told that they just seize the material at the border and send you a Letter saying you have a package to pick up. Lmao

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    I was thinking about that too.. If you order say $500 worth twice a year would it even be worth it to them to bust you? it would prob cost them over $15,000 just to put together an investigation.. I think they just send out the letters in hopes someone is dumb enough to get themselves arrested without all the paperwork they'd have to go through otherwise.

rasc170 is offline Banned
    Sometimes I think people are a bit too paranoid about juice. It's good to be cautious, but some people are just ridiculous

Thread Information