Spacely is offline New Member

Ready for second cycle - Research mode!

Hello all,

I am ready to start my second cycle! I have done one cycle previously of Test E 500mg/week for 10 weeks, I had great gains but had a serious injury on week 7-8. I severed my tendons in my left foot and wasnt able to stand nor walk properly for weeks. I still worked out but as you could imagine it was extremly limited. Anyway enough about my life story...

stats;

I am 27. 178 lbs and roughly 16% body fat (I got a little soft) I stand 5'8 3/4 (I'm Irish we dont get very tall) and I've been lifting on and off for years but seriously for the last couple. I've been kickboxing since I was old enough to look at girls and my diet is very clean.

I would like to add another compound into my second cycle, possibly two. I am just in the research phase of the cycle but I am thinking about

500 mg Test E - 12 weeks
    Dbol to front load (dosage not yet determined as I am not even sure if I'm going to use this compound) week 1-5
    Tren (again dosage not determined) week 6-12

PCT I will adjust accordingly but it will be top notch along with using an AI on cycle, right now I'm just researching compounds so ANY advice is much apreciated and constructive criticism is welcome!
    - Ps - Bulking is the goal!

-Spacely

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i wouldnt jump on tren yet.
    test/ deca maybe or just the test dbol is fine
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    I agree with gixxer on this one. Not that I ever disagree with him.

No reason to jump on the tren train. You weren't able to finish the first cycle fully. If you want you can run the deca slightly higher and than the test and let it do the work for the bulking you want. remember to stop it 2 weeks prior to the test.

DanB is offline Banned
    you still living in the emerald isle mate?

8-10 weeks prop/var is a great cycle, you will gain lbm and drop b/f if diet is up to par, similar effects to a test/tren cycle but sides are no where near as harsh

look into using HCG on cycle aswell to keep the balls in check lol and makes recovery alot easier and in turn pct will be easier and you should retain more of your gains

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah bro tren isnt a good idea at your stage.

Thanks for all the great advice. Tren is out then!

Any advice on dbol in terms of dosage? Oral vs im?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i've only used oral d-bol. 35mgs a day are godo for me. higher doses i just see more water not gains
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thx so much for all the advice/tips.

One last thing. Any recommendations for AI? Not sure if it will be different now that im adding dbol . thx again!

-J

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    Adex would be a good Ai. I choose to to w letro on my cycle and, although I'm only a wk and a half in my test prop cycle, I've seen no water retention or bad sides of too much letro. O got mine they ar-r and thought for the money and all the more letro you need to take, it was a pretty good bang for your buck.

Thread Information