Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ilovechoclate is offline Junior Member

**************/Superdrol Log -IT'S on!!!

Well of all the forums I've currently been dabbling in for the past 3-4 months I'd say I chose to record this log on two forums.

#1 and for a reason.....*************

#2 The only other one I really like.....************* (gatta make an account for this one to post this log.)

just decided to include #3 HERE Got through reading literally hundreds of pages. There are some real experienced individuals here.

With training alone I know I can loose weight fairly fast due to the fact I eat strict. Only slow digesting carbs, healthy fats, lean protein, even minimal sodium intake and for this cycle it will come more into play....only liquid I drink is water aside from my protein drinks. Will have before pics up soon so you'll can follow along my journey of getting swol. This is strictly here to provide collectable info so others can use to make their own informed decisions for whatever similar cycle they may be looking to run.

Well brothers in iron, this is the game plan. Post whatever you may...comments, suggestions or questions.

KATANADROL/SUPERDROL LOG (Supedrol clone I'm using is "PRIMABOL")

-Cycle-
    week 1 10mg superdrol & Katanadrol rec dose , HCGenerate rec dose.
    week 2 10mg superdrol & Katanadrol rec dose , HCGenerate rec dose.
    week 3 20mg superdrol & Katanadrol rec dose , HCGenerate rec dose.
    week 4 Katanadrol rec dose , HCGenerate rec dose.

If I'm getting good results I will drop the 20mg of superdrol on week 3 to 10mg of superdrol.

-post cycle-
    week 1 Torem 120/120/120/90/90/90/90mg (frontload)
    week 2 Torem 60mg
    week 3 Torem 60mg & Formestanzol 5 pumps twice daily
    week 4 Torem 30mg & Formestanzol 5 pumps twice daily
    week 5 Formestanzol 5 pumps twice daily
    week 6 Formestanzol 5 pumps twice daily
    week 7 Formestanzol 3 pumps twice daily

May start formestanzol sooner or later depending on libido. If libido has came back full I will began the Formestanzol to prevent re-bound estrogen.

-Support-

CEL Cycle Assist 2 week pre-load continued during cycle and weeks 1&2 of PCT
    Liv.52 3tabs/day for all cycle and weeks 1-4 of post cycle
    Grape Seed Extract 3 caps/day weeks 1-4 of post cycle
    Stinging Nettle Root 1cap/day weeks 1-4 of post cycle
    Hawthornberry&Cranberry AZO's OR Cranberry AZO's & Parsley weeks 3&4 of PCT

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what are your stats?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Currently trying to find WHATEVER word it wont allow me to post to post the rest of my info......

it tells me about the word...just not which one....heh...go figure.

Also have some Nolvadex/Tamox-Citrate around just in case, but I'm sure from my research that Torem will be a more effective repla***ent on many aspects.

OTHER GOODIES

I got some Animal pak lying around. 6 weeks worth. I'll use one pack a day starting day 1 of my cycle.

I also have some Animal Nitro. I didn't think it would be useful but if there ever was a time that it would, figured it be while on cycle. So I'll be taking these during my workouts.

I got a tub of fish oil tabs and another of flax seed oil. I'll be throwing random amounts at random times throughout the cycle and pct. Anywhere from 9 grams on up. I'm already going to be a pill popper...I'd really like to keep it as simple as possible. So the fishoil/flaxseed oil tabs will be free-styled.

GOAL: To get stronger, vascular, shred and gain 4-7 pounds of lean muscle. If I for some reason am still able to build substantial muscle at my calorie goal I set, then so be it. Guess I got some mo muscle.

since you have so little post the spam filter is still high for you.
    4-7lbs of actual muscle i seeing being hard from that. Alot of the supps you are taking arent going to do anything

STARTING: 184 pounds, 5'5, 25yrs.

I have a electronic scale that attempts your bf percentage.... but on how much it decreases will be accurate enough to see just how I'm doing on the percentages.

DIET: 1,800 cal (I loose about 1.5 pounds of bf weekly at 2,200 calories w/5dys of exercise)

Keeping it lower in hopes it will not only increase the fat loss, but keep me from gaining too much muscle too quickly. Want to not only be more likely to keep my gains,but not get the 'he got too huge to fast look' from my family. Don't want to worry them given the scare most have with no education of anabolics. My gal however is all cool with it. In fact she was a financial contributer to it....THANKS BABE! mua ha ha HA! Now too start my cycle and tear some shit up!

Training: 4-day split

Chest, Triceps, Shoulders
    Military Press (Overhead Shoulder Press) 3-4 sets 8-12 reps
    Flat Bare-bell Bench Press 3-4 sets 8-12 reps
    Incline Bench Press 3-4 sets 8-12 reps
    Dips 2-3 sets 8-12 reps

Captain's Chairs 2 set till failure
    Ball Crunches 2 set till failure

Quads, Hamstrings, Calves
    Squats 3-4 sets 10-20 reps
    Leg Press 3-4 sets 10-20 reps
    Glute Ham Raise 3-4 sets 10-15 reps
    Hamstring Curls 3-4 sets 8-15 reps
    Standing Calf Raises 2-3 sets 25 reps
    Seated Calf Raises 2-3 sets 20-30 reps

Back & Biceps
    Pull-ups or Lat Pull-downs 3-4 sets 8-12 reps
    Bent Over Rows 3-4 sets 8-12 reps
    V-Bar Pull-downs 3-4 sets 8-12 reps
    EZ-Bar Curls 2 sets 8-12 reps
    Hammer Curls 2 sets 8-12 reps

Shoulder Routine 12-14 total sets
    Military Press (Overhead Shoulder Press) 2-4 sets 8-12 reps
    Rear Delt Fly's (Dumb Bells) 2-4 sets 8-15 reps
    Upright Rows 2-4 sets 8-15 reps

If I feel any of my muscle groups have recovered enough to hit again, I will target that part on an off day making it a 5 day split.

Doubts:

Test boosters. Tried Animal Test before....didn't really do anything. Ran it solo for a month at rec. dose. Don't know if the HCGenerate will even be worth buying if it truly won't help. DAA is the only one I know that has independent research to prove it boosts test levels.

Thoughts:

I've been told I should extend my cycle longer. Being this is my first cycle I want to see how my body responds before I make any 'official' decisions. If anything I will keep my cycle planned as is, and buy another bottle of katanadrol to stay on cycle an extra 2-3 weeks with a high dosage of katana. Till then its head to the grind stone.

Stay tuned......

Cycle starts in 04 days! I'm currently loading cycle assist for 2 whole weeks before startying my cycle. For whatever it may be worth....

SORRY FOR THE MUTLIPLE POSTS. Had to post in sections to find out whatever word I typed that prevented me from posting.

This is my first cycle so maybe I'm a little 'too Conservative' ....I was told by others who have experience with these already that I should extend the cycle. I will take their advice and do so but I see myself buying another bottle of katanadrol and dosing it high for the remainder of the cycle I laid out. Any input on how to modify it for better gains or outcome is of course appreciated.

i cant comment on dosages for what you are running. I dont do ph's. In alot of cases they are worse for you then real steroids with less results

Ya....In my past 4 months of research I would PREFER and would definitely go ONLY straight gear. "real steroids ."

Due to living in the United States , I'm left with just oral pro hormones.

Not really hear to nag people for advice...just wanted to log my cycle So many people here are very smart so I figure if I was going to do anything retarded, at the very least I'd get some hazing that would make me think twice.

Guess we'll see how it go's when my body starts reacting to it. Got my hopes set on "very well."

havehotasianwife is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I dont recommend drol... But really the way you have the cycle setup is wrong. There are typically only two "approved lol" ways to cycle it. I recommend you do alot more research about it...

And so you dont think I'm a dick... Welcome to the board!

Quote Originally Posted by havehotasianwife View Post
    I dont recommend drol... But really the way you have the cycle setup is wrong. There are typically only two "approved lol" ways to cycle it. I recommend you do alot more research about it...

And so you dont think I'm a dick... Welcome to the board!

Allot more research? Guess I'll explain a lil.....from the logs I've seen provided the doses they took just with SD as a stand alone and the results they have gotten, I can safely assume my gains will be very good taking a more conservative approach. Granted it isn't as much as they took, I figured the lil boost from the Katanadrol will help fill in the gaps.
    Even finishing the cycle with another 2/3 weeks of a high dose katanadrol stand alone.

It would make sense to me to end the cycle with the weakest compound and also not just drop both at once....

And I don't think your a dick....don't worry....I don't cry easy or anything. Thanks for the welcome.

I've been pre-loading my cycle assist and have everything purchased. I'm hopping on my cycle in 4 days but you along with another at AM have given me something to think about. I'll definitely re-evaluate my cycle setup with the compounds I have.

Thanks.

Also...didn't want to sound like a bug and ask "well what is your recommendation on how to run it?" but rather I'll take what your clearly trying to point out and mull it over on how I will approach the cycle with the 4 days time I have.

Superdrol 20/20/20/0/0/0
    Katanadrol 0/0/0/500/500/500

Better? I have like 2 days left till my cycle starts....SOMETHINGS gonna go down.

Blog Entries
    Sorry for the late reply OP!! when i was replying to you before i was on mobile and wanted to wait to reply till i had my laptop in front of me!

I copied this from the superdrol bible. sorry for the novel

*note for admin, i removed all links from what i copy and pasted, and also linked to ar-r in the pct part of the article*
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Superdrol is a powerful anabolic designer steroid originally brought to market by Designer Supplements in 2005, however due “heat” revolving the compound by the FDA the original “Superdrol” was pulled from the market, however like many other compounds, has been made available again courtesy of superdrol clones. Below is a short listing of two high quality superdrol clones.

Both clones will be the base point for our article as they’re both arguably the most popular and common superdrol clones, between the two there are no known differences as they’re both the same active compound (2a, 17a Dimethyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol). They are also priced competitively, contain 10mg of active per pill and contain 90 pills respectively and since the original Superdrol is not available, going with a clone is the only option, however quality clones will produce identical results to the original superdrol.

Superdrol is perhaps the most powerful compound available on the legal market, it also happens to be one of the most toxic as well, therefore Superdrol is only for advanced users that have done several(3+) designer steroid or pro-hormone cycles in the past, users should also have several years experience of proper lifting and dieting and should ideally have a starting weight of at least 200 Lbs. There’s also some progression that should be followed, jumping into Superdrol too early will give most users little future options as it’s essentially at the top of the designer steroid chain.
    NOTE: There are several products that are also based on the Supderdrol compound however have slight variations that may result in better/lesser gains and or a reduced/increased risk of side effects, here are a few examples of these products: iForce Dymethazine, Anabolic Innovations Cynostane and IDS Mass Tabs.

Maintaining Health

Superdrol is an oral based designer steroid that’s processed by the liver, Superdrol is also a methylated compound and thus puts additional strain on our bodies liver. It’s been well documented that superdrol is one of the harshest compounds available on the market it will negatively impact blood pressure, lipid values, cholesterol levels and will put stress on the bodies endocrine system, there is also additional side effects (discussed shortly) that can also present themselves, however in most cases they’re typically minor and a slight inconvenience.
    However with proper planning and preventative supplementation we can assist our bodies with protecting our livers, lipid values, cholesterol levels and help control adverse blood pressure effects, this may seem like a daunting task finding supplements to tackle all of these concerns, however luckily several supplement companies have been making “all-in-one” cycle protection products that work to address many of these potential side effects and subsequently an “all-in-one” product will be the basis for our on cycle support. Therefore ANYONE running Superdrol, is required to supplement with one of the following products throughout the entire duration of the cycle.

1. Anabolic Innovations – Cycle Support (Powder)
    2. Anabolic Innovations – Life Support (Capsules)
    3. Competitive Edge Labs – Cycle Assist (Capsules)

Either of the three are suitable choices, cost should be the deciding factor or whether you prefer capsules or powder. A general rule of thumb is to pre-load either of the products two weeks prior to beginning your cycle and continue to use throughout the entire cycle from start to finish, buy accordingly so you have enough on hand. These products will assist your body with maintaining healthy blood pressure, prostate health, liver function and lipid profile by utilizing popular herbs such as Hawthorn Berry (BP), NAC (liver), Milk Thistle (liver), Saw Palmetto (prostate) among others. Please follow the manufactures recommended dosage (as per bottle) as it’s the dosage known to work best.
    Where as with many cycles, one of the products above would be sufficient on it’s own for cycle protection, however for Superdrol it’s recommended to take the route “better safe than sorry” and provide our bodies with additional protection by supplementing with the following.

1. Himalaya LiverCare (Liv.52) – Will provide strong liver protection in conjunction with an the “all-in-one” products, very affordable at under $20 for a bottle. For Superdrol cycles 3 capsules per day is recommended, use throughout the duration of the “on” period, can use in PCT as well.
    2. NOW Grape Seed Antioxidant – Grape Seeds have shown in many studies to provide benefits in regards to blood pressure, cholesterol levels and lipid values by limiting lipid oxidation. For Superdrol cycle, 3 capsules per day is recommended, use throughout the duration of the “on” period, can use in PCT as well. Under $10.
    3. (Optional) Universal Animal Flex or NOW Joint Support – Superdrol is non-aromatizing compound therefore low estrogen levels may create joint discomfort, also due to the possible rapid strength gains on superdrol it’s recommended to supplement throughout the entire cycle with a joint support product.

We also recommend having Taurine on hand with Superdrol to control back pumps, for more information on combating other sides please read our article combating cycle sides.

Dosing

Superdrol is a very strong compound therefore it’s generally best to start with a lower dosage, asses tolerance and slowly increase it to the desired range. For first time Superdrol users generally 20mg is sufficient and should be an ideal first cycle dosage, superdrol cycles are typically 3-4 weeks in length with 4 weeks being the most common, typically after 4 weeks the gains begin to slow and side effects increase thus cycles longer than 4 weeks aren’t common or recommended. Below are two common dosing protocols.

Superdrol dosing for new superdrol users: Week1: 10mg / per day | Week 2-4: 20mg / per day

Superdrol dosing for experienced superdrol users: Week1: 20mg / per day | Week 2-4: 30mg / per day

If going with a 3-week cycle instead of a 4-week cycle, don’t use a lower first week dosage, keep it the same the entire way through the cycle (example week 1-3: 20mg/20mg/20mg per day). More experienced users with past Superdrol experience can experiment with dosages to around 40mg, however the added benefit may be negligible compared to the added sides at high dosages.

Superdrol works relatively quickly, therefore the majority of users typically begin to experience the effects of Superdrol within 5-12 days, depending on the user. Superdrol has an average half life and should have it’s dosages split, ideally with one dosage in the morning and one around dinner time. On workout days it’s advisable to take a dosage roughly one hour prior to starting your lifting session, it’s also advisable to avoid taking a dosage close to bed time as it can alter sleep patterns.
    Ideally each Superdrol dosage should be taken simultaneously with fish or flax seed oil to enhance absorption, it’s also recommended to consume 16-24 ounces of water at each Superdrol dosage.

Common Side Effects
    The occurrence rate of side effects while using Superdrol would be from moderate to common, however they’re completely user unique, some users may not experience any side effects, while other users will experience a combination of sides. It should be noted that the majority of these side effects are simply of inconvenience more so than a possible health affecting issue and for the most part can be resolved through simple supplementation, take sometime to read our article on combating side effects.

• Decreased Libido/Sexual Function
    • Lethargy / Fatigue
    • Increased hair growth / Increased hair shedding
    • Puffy / Sensitive Nipples
    • Joint Discomfort
    • Back Pumps (Dull pain in back after/during workouts)
    • Increased aggression, head aches, flushing and various other sides can happen as well.

Typical Results
    Results will vary based upon the dosage, experience, diet and many other factors, in general Superdrol will provide exceptional lean body mass gains, excellent strength gains and endurance in the gym. Superdrol works best when used in a Bulk due to it’s ability to help our bodies pack on the muscle when eating a clean caloric surplus diet, with that said Superdrol can also be used in a cutting or recomp cycle, however other compounds are typically better suited than Superdrol for those diet types.

• When used in a bulking diet, gains can range from 12-20lbs on a 4 week cycle at 20mg.
    • When used in a recomp diet, gains can range from 7-10lbs on a 4 week cycle at 20mg, while also possibly reducing body fat 0-2%.
    • When used in a cutting diet, gains can range from 4-6lbs on a 4 week cycle at 20mg, while also possibly reducing body fat 1-3%.

The ‘gain’ ranges above are considered normal, however some users have reported gains in upwards of 20lbs and some users may not experience many noticeable gains at all, results are largely dictated by diet.
    Post Cycle Therapy
    Possibly the most important item on the menu is post cycle therapy , when taking a foreign substance (Superdrol/M-Drol/Methadrol) that creates testosterone your body begins to shut down it’s normal production, when you stop taking a pro-hormone or steroid compound your body needs a way to jump start it’s own natural production again, while limiting endocrine system stress, this is why we need post cycle therapy. It’s not just as simple as that however, when coming off of a compound your body goes through a very stressful phase as your hormones are out of balance, failure to mitigate these imbalances can result in a unique set of side effects not related to the Superdrol compound. Below is just a *few* of the noted side effects of an improper post cycle therapy regiment, it should also be noted that the occurrence of side effects in the post cycle stage is more common than the “on-cycle” phase, however a properly planned post cycle therapy regiment can mitigate these risks.

• Gynecomastia (or Man Boobs)
    • Anxiety/Depression (Can range mild to severe)
    • Body Aches/Pains (Can range mild to severe)
    • Impotence and other sexual function side effects.
    • Loss of gains made on cycle.

As you can see, these are side affects we definitely want to avoid at all costs, so let’s start discussing a proper Superdrol PCT (Post Cycle Therapy).
    Post Cycle General: You should begin your PCT regiment immediately after your pro-hormone or designer steroid cycle, it should begin the day after your last dosage of Superdrol. PCT regiments are typically 4-6 weeks depending on the type of compound being used, user and type of PCT. As noted in the previous section under “Maintaining Health”, you should continue to use Life Support, Cycle Assist or Cycle Support throughout your entire cycle, INCLUDING your PCT regiment.

• Boost Natural Testosterone Production.
    • Regulate Estrogen.
    • Restore HPTA function.
    • Reducing SHBG.
    • Control Cortisol Effects.

Over The Counter: An OTC (Over The Counter) post cycle therapy regiment is not an acceptable PCT for Superdrol, for Superdrol cycles a Research Drug is REQUIRED. AR-R <-- board sponsor

Research Drugs: The MOST effective PCT regiment is one that includes a prescription/research drug, however some users prefer not to go this route, you may be asking why would someone go another route if this is the most proven and effective PCT method. There’s various reasons but one to point out is that these drugs aren’t technically available without a prescription, these are also very powerful drugs that can also have their own side effects, notice that I say they aren’t “technically” available that’s because they can be purchased online at research drug sites, I won’t provide you with any links, if you chose to go this route googling for these sites will won’t take you long.
    1. Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate). Comes in Liquid or Pill form.
    2. Optional (But highly-recommended): Competitive Edge Labs – P.C.T Assist
    3. Optional (But recommended): Competitive Edge Labs – Suppress-C
    It’s recommended that Users with deep pockets can also add in a natural testosterone booster such as S.A.N. MyoTEST, in the event you go this route, it would be best to run a test booster starting week two through week six. Below is an example PCT when using a research drug (such as Nolvadex aka Tamoxifen Citrate, as we are in this case).
    Week 1 Nolvadex 30mg & P.C.T Assist (6 caps)| Week 2-3 Nolvadex 20mg & P.C.T Assist (6 caps) | Week 4 Nolvadex 10mg & P.C.T Assist (6 caps)
    Example Cycle
    This is an example cycle from start to finish to give you an idea how it should look, assumes you’re using Nolvadex. From start to finish our properly designed cycle will take approximately 10 weeks total.

• Week 1-2: Pre-load Cycle Support, Cycle Assist or Life Support @ Bottle Recommended dosages.
    • Week 2: Cycle/Life Support | Superdrol 10mg
    • Week 3-6: Cycle/Life Support | Superdrol 20mg
    • Week 7: Cycle/Life Support | Nolvadex 30mg | PCT Assist (6 Caps).
    • Week 8-9: Cycle/Life Support | Nolvadex 20mg | PCT Assist (6 Caps).
    • Week 10: Cycle/Life Support | Nolvadex 10mg | PCT Assist (6 Caps).

I've read that. he he And many logs as well.

Which is why I found it weird how already a total of 2-3 people have told me my cycle won't be effective. With the SD dose alone I figured 10/10/20 would be a good run. Then stacking katanadrol on top of that at 250mg for a whole month has GOT to have some appreciated results.

That post you made is also why I purchased my cycle assist etc.

EDIT: Also to restate the SD not being run as long ....I thought would be compensated by the katanadrol I'm running with it. .....was my impression.

Blog Entries
    oh sweet!! makes me feel good for writing that log i did! haha.

i guess the only reason i got confused with what you posted was that at the end of the cycle you started to taper your SD. and it was the first time i ever heard of tapering

Well I started with just a superdrol run so I figured my first time dabbling with it ....a good approach would be a simple 10/10/20....but then I was like...hell...I want some extra results, good fat loss, and nothing that will further **** with my lipids. So I purchased a bottle of Katandrol.

With a couple people saying I should run SD longer or higher I have to admit I'm second guessing how I should approach my cycle. Then I tell myself....It's my FIRST cycle....so I'm going to go with what I originally planned and DURING cycle I can better assess how it works for me.

Going to be a great learning experience.

Knowing its 2 days away is getting my dick tingling already haha

Blog Entries
    i wouldnt ever run SD for longer than 4 weeks.. thats why alot of people say 4 max and 3 is ideal at 20/20/20 compared to the 4. the 4th week is questionable gains and also seems to be when most people report the crippling back pumps. so i guess to each his own. most of all, just be careful.

Cool After mulling it over....

....with regards to advice I seem to be getting (and thanks) ....I have decided to run my cycle as follows:

SD 20/20/20/0/0/0

Katanadrol 0/0/0/500/500/500

Everything else stays the same.....I have all the products I need except I'll need to buy another bottle of katanadrol and MAYBE another HCGenerate to slow/prevent shut down. If I need it and IF it works.

Looks like my animal pak will come in handy to take 3 a day for the 2 weeks extra that I'm extending my cycle. Taking advantage of what I have rather then shelling out too much more cash.

Looking forward to blowing up, then finish cutting up getting hard with that katanadrol JUST IN TIME FOR SUMMER.

Blog Entries
    i advise you to have caplets of Taurine on hand. Promise me, if it happens, you will thank me. and if you need it, (what dosing worked for me) i did a max of 10mg a day. broke up into 4x2.5mg for total day dosing.

O ya....thanks for looking out During my research I've concluded Taurine is needed for back pumps and with SD they are very likely. As you can see from my previous post it is NOT one of the products I have 'on hand.' It's too damn pricey to buy online and for that matter I might as well get f***ed at G-N-C and get it there. Not only do I get it 'right away' but I don't have to throw money toward it in the mean time. "Playing it by ear so to speak"

Also, I can't break the dosage up like that because these aren't pressed caps but capsules full of the compound. If I didn't word it right they are like vegetarian tabs....and not like a chewable tums.

EDIT: WHOOPS...you were talking about the Taurine...not SD.

Never mind. haha

Blog Entries
    i know you cant cut them.. what i meant was you take 5mg 4 times a day... which would mean 5000mcg which is probably what it says on the back of the bottle.

T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W IS DAY 1 OF MY CYCLE.

These past 2 weeks of loading cycle assist seem to be dragging on FOREVER. I've been staring at these puppies for 4 months before I officially made the 'game plan' and then stared at them for 2 more weeks while loading cycle assist. SURE I could of just popped em....but I'm trying to do this right.

Tomorrows chest, triceps, and shoulders. Aiming to kill it. I doubt I'll feel ANYTHING on Day 1....but maybe I will since its my first cycle?

GIGGITY!

Blog Entries
    Sounds good. Im subbed on this one. remember, because this is an oral and a pretty toxic oral, make sure to not drink ANY alcohol. and drink water like a fish to make sure your flushing toxins out of your kidneys. if you notice your urine is getting darker, up the amount of water your drinking.. for me, 100oz wasnt enough to keep my urine in a light color.. this is extremely important. make sure your eating enough carbs too because your energy level will turn to shat in the morning. you will never feel like you had enough sleep. NO creatine while your cycling this. i recommend against pre-work out as well (many people on the forum agree with that too) increase your protein because of the oral increasing your ability for protein synthesis. have the taurine on hand. and light cardio too, keep your cardiovascular system good and conditioned. and most of all. be safe and enjoy the gains you get.

also, anything you feel first day is placebo. you should feel it by your 5th through 7th day.

When it comes to training....the only liquid I drink IS water....well, that and protein drinks. I sure as hell am not going to drink while on cycle, didn't drink for my 2 week pre-load of cycle assist, and I won't drink for a couple months after my cycle ends.

Going to definitely get my protein in for building muscle, and plenty of carbs to given how supderdrol works.

Thank you for looking out. Appreciate it

Blog Entries
    also, i forgot. monitor the color of your skin and eyes.. if your pale, look for yellowing. if your tan.. look for extra tanning and yellowing in the eyes. i noticed i got slightly jaundice my last week of cycle. and i did everything prefect per what the guide says. just looking out for a buddy

DAY 1: 20mg of SD: Spread out into two doses.

Nothing like a cold shower after a great workout. Really nothing to report today. Mainly because It takes a while to kick in so any effects, good or bad, would take awhile as well.

Two things I did notice thought.....A little while after taking a cap (dose) I have a flush of heat/blood over me. Feels pretty trippy. Also when I burp I can taste it. Kind of a chemical/metal/weird taste that I can't really pin point.

Anyway's thats about all. Can't wait till it starts kicking in.....that's when this log is going to get much more interesting

also, i forgot. monitor the color of your skin and eyes.. if your pale, look for yellowing. if your tan.. look for extra tanning and yellowing in the eyes. i noticed i got slightly jaundice my last week of cycle. and i did everything prefect per what the guide says. just looking out for a buddy

Of course....was afraid of the same thing which Is why I may even cut my SD cycle short and start the bridge into katanadrol early. I'd hate to have to cut my cycle short completely and have all this great katanadrol sitting here.

How did you dose your cycle and for what length? May help me better determine my cut off time....

Thanks for looking out too....

gizzerboy1

Who's that hot chick as your avatar? haha....saw her last time but this new pic had me scrolling back up again lol No offense if its your girl.....was just wondering.

Blog Entries
    lol, its his girl... and gixxer is a very lucky man!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovechoclate View Post
    Of course....was afraid of the same thing which Is why I may even cut my SD cycle short and start the bridge into katanadrol early. I'd hate to have to cut my cycle short completely and have all this great katanadrol sitting here.

How did you dose your cycle and for what length? May help me better determine my cut off time....

Thanks for looking out too....
    thats why some users prefer the 3 week 20/20/20 cycle because they feel the 4th week of 10/20/20/20 brings out the most sides.

Day 2:

Well my chest, shoulders and triceps are swore as hell. Definitly a good sign of an effective workout yesterday. Had to help a family member move out today so made it a rest day. Go hard or don't go at all right?

Tomarrow I'm hitting legs and I'll take another rest. I'd like to workout with no rest days for at least the first 4 days to see an effect much sooner .....I would think....and just throw leg day in later. **** IT. Tomorrows back and biceps, then shoulders, THEN legs, then rest day.

With that said....nothing really to report. Nothing out of the ordinary to make note of and nothing negative as well.

thats why some users prefer the 3 week 20/20/20 cycle because they feel the 4th week of 10/20/20/20 brings out the most sides.

How exactly did YOU run it that lead to slight jaundice in your last week?

Also...both you'lls gals are hot. I got me an ugly one. DON'T EVER DO THAT. haha Shes doesn't argue, yell and treats me 100% good so it's all good. Never says no when I ask for a BJ too.....that's gatta count for something.

Blog Entries
    I ran it exactly like it said in tuned sports Bible. People kept telling me I was looking Tanner

Whatsup ****ers. Day mofuk'n THREE. Why am I excited? Is it cause I'm veiny? Did I wake up 5 pounds heavier? Does my nipple itch? **** NAW!!

I just blew out a workout. Spent all day in the hot ass heat working and as time passed I got pissed thinking I ain't gonna get my ****ing work out in because I'm too drained.
    <-Run-on sentance
    Frustration is one hell of a motivator cuz I killed the shit out of back and biceps. Shit hurts already and I'm not even in bed yet. No....I didn't snap no shit up.
    After my 12th set I'd normally head out the gym but I did a few more sets just because I wanted a massive pump. I wanted my ****ing biceps feeling like they're about to explode off my damn arm. THATS the ****ing pump I like. Sorry for the frequent cuss words but I started getting excited there. Felt like I was back at the gym.

Not to be confused with me saying that SD has me getting awesome pumps. Anyone that truly lifts with intensity for them selves can get a bad ass pump.

Nothing negative to report as well.....I'ma munch out on some turkey bacon and look forward to when this shit starts kicking in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ArnoldBG.jpg 
Views:	673 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	121533

DAY 4:

Had an oppurtunity to make a quick few bills, so today became a rest day. Busted ass working and I'm ****ing tired. Nothing to report. ****ing hate saying that sentance too. I'm swore as hell....a rest day would help as my body clearly needs to recover. I know pro hormones work....I'm just wondering when I would at least feell SOMETHING differnet kicking in. Even my glycogen being stored like crazy in my muscles will be pretty bad ass, just as a temporarly motivation to hang in there and be patient. Aw hell, I'm too tired and swore to give a shit about it right now anyway.

Maybe I'll try snorting my pre-workout and see if I can kick things up a notch.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	supps.jpg 
Views:	3156 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	121558

Blog Entries
    I read on this board that its best to not use a pre-workout and creatine when your on SD. cant remember the link to it. just a thought.

good luck on everything stil though

I read on this board that its best to not use a pre-workout and creatine when your on SD. cant remember the link to it. just a thought.

good luck on everything stil though

Guess it was a poor attempt at being humorous. I don't use a pre-workout nor creatine. MAYBE I'll use creatine for PCT but me and pre-workouts just don't get along. They either don't work at all or work and give me bad heart burn.

Blog Entries
    adding both of those to your pct is a great idea

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information