Budly69 is offline Junior Member

so I took everybody's advice and lost 45 lbs in about 4 months.

Now I'm 6'7 250 and am getting ready for my first cycle.I'm going to spare all the details since I am crunched for time at the moment. Can anybody tell me the pros/cons of running anavar instead of test? I plan on stacking it with clen and hgh and even though a lot of people seem to think test is the way to go I've noticed a decent amount of people who recommend anavar. Based on everything I've read it seems that anavar would be a better fit for me but I want to make sure I'm not missing something before I put my order in. Thoughts?

havehotasianwife is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    pics

Let's stay on topic. I'm not asking whether or not im ready (I know I am) I'm just asking opinions of test vs anavar .

adamjames is offline Member
    well done for the weight loss, not sure about anavar , all i know is its a good choice for women, are you a women? no= stick with test in my opinion : )

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I think yo are not telling us the truth And it sounds like you got some friends who think they might know something.

I don't personally have a single friend that juices, so no my friends don't know anything unless you're meaning that in a context I'm not familiar with. And what could I have lied about? My stats?

What are your goals?

My first goal is to get to 235 which would put me a little below 10%. I was measured at 218 lbs of LBM in a bod pod. I've never been at a bf% as low as that so once I get there I plan to evaluate my body comp/rework my stack and macros accordingly. Eventually I would like to be at 265 at 10-12% even though I know I'm far from it. My first goal is why I'm thinking anavar might > test, I've read that's its great for cutting.

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    If you're worried about a number on a scales forget about the gear. You can cut w out aas. Why do you think test e or anavar will help you achieve your desired goal of 235lbs ? More than likely, w proper diet and macros, you'll lose body fat, but won't be able to drop 15lbs over your cycle. If your concerned about the 235lb mark, just keep.cutting and then do a lean bulk up to your desired weight. Or just throw the scale and lbs thing out the window and concentrate on measurements and the mirror rather than a number.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Test is best!! Why do you want to be 6' 7" 235? AAS won't do that. I'm 6' 2" 265 lbs. Anyway, Test E at 500 mg for 10-12 weeks will be awesome your first time, as long as training and diet are good...

Well as I stated before I haven't ever been at such a low bf% so 235 is more of a guideline with sub 10% being more of the goal, I apologize for the poor wording. Also, as I've stated, I've heard anavar is good for cutting/staying lean which is important to me. I already have quite a bit of muscle and I don't feel the need to blow up. This will be my first cycle so I'm really just testing the waters.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Budly69 View Post
    My first goal is to get to 235 which would put me a little below 10%. I was measured at 218 lbs of LBM in a bod pod. I've never been at a bf% as low as that so once I get there I plan to evaluate my body comp/rework my stack and macros accordingly. Eventually I would like to be at 265 at 10-12% even though I know I'm far from it. My first goal is why I'm thinking anavar might > test, I've read that's its great for cutting.
    This is the deal. AAS is for growing, not shrinking, full stop. When you here people say cutting or bulking steroid that's not really what it means. Var is a muscle hardener and a strength steroid. It may as an ancillary effect lose you a bit of trunk fat, but it doesn't "cut". Diet cuts. I see some guy's at my gym spending all this money on Masteron /Var and they're about 16-17% BF, saying how awesome it is and I just have to laugh. They must have some hard as hell muscles, but who the fvck would know under all that fat...lol. Anyway, good luck whatever you do. My vote is for the Test for sure though. That and Var only cycles generally kill your libido and can give you erectile problems too....so there's that....

Diet diet diet diet diet diet diet diet diet diet diet

Yup, you are what you eat. Stay lean in anavar , stay lean on test, stay lean on whatever you want. Not sure yet your so stuck on anavar. You scared of pinning it something?

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    This is the deal. AAS is for growing, not shrinking, full stop. When you here people say cutting or bulking steroid that's not really what it means. Var is a muscle hardener and a strength steroid. It may as an ancillary effect lose you a bit of trunk fat, but it doesn't "cut". Diet cuts. I see some guy's at my gym spending all this money on Masteron/Var and they're about 16-17% BF, saying how awesome it is and I just have to laugh. They must have some hard as hell muscles, but who the fvck would know under all that fat...lol. Anyway, good luck whatever you do. My vote is for the Test for sure though. That and Var only cycles generally kill your libido and can give you erectile problems too....so there's that....
    This!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Budly69 View Post
    Well as I stated before I haven't ever been at such a low bf% so 235 is more of a guideline with sub 10% being more of the goal, I apologize for the poor wording. Also, as I've stated, I've heard anavar is good for cutting/staying lean which is important to me. I already have quite a bit of muscle and I don't feel the need to blow up. This will be my first cycle so I'm really just testing the waters.
    One more thing real quick. I always hear a lot of guy's saying "I don't want to blow up" or "I don't want to get huge!" like whoops, not paying attention and now I look like Ronnie Coleman!!! LMAO!!! I work my ass off, am mega strict on my diet and if I can gain 10 lbs of quality muscle in a year I call that a win. Don't worry, your not going to slip and get huge!!! That also will be determined by your diet. BTW, good job on the fat loss man. You have to know by now that the one and only way to the Father is through the diet, no way around it!!

I would also like to tell you that the majority of the guys that you see in cycle all bloated up is from water retention from a poor diet and they're holding water, not because they pinned prior to lifting and now they're Ronnie Coleman as Titan said

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by havehotasianwife
    pics
    Speaking of pics..how about some pics of ur hot Asian wife? Haha I think we need a dedicated thread in the lounge

Thanks for the insight titan, that's all I was looking for. You summed it up perfectly. No, cebby I'm not scared of pinning, no issues what so ever on that front. I'm going to do some more reading and thinking before I place an order. Thanks for the help fellas.

kaotiktravis is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Speaking of pics..how about some pics of ur hot Asian wife? Haha I think we need a dedicated thread in the lounge
    I second that motion LOL

Thread Information