Thread: HCG Timing..

TraPump is offline Junior Member

HCG Timing..

Hey guys,

Still here, been reading alot. So there seems to be one popular method with a couple different ways of running the HCG post cycle and I was hoping to get a consensus from this boards members. In this I am speaking in terms of a long ester single compound cycle like Test E or C.

Technique #1 - 10 Day Blast
    Starting the first day after your last pin you blast 1000iu HCG every other day for 10 days stopping 4 days before PCT.

Technique #2 - Waiting Until Half Life Expiration than 10 Day Blast
    For instance, you have been on 400mg Test E only for 12 weeks. 2 weeks after your last injection you start pinning HCG at 1000iu every other day for 10 days stopping 4 days before PCT.

Which technique do you use/prefer? Please provide some type of reason. Thanks guys, this board has given me mad knowledge. Almost ready.

P.S. I'm leaning more towards Technique #2. Sounds more logical to stimulate LH and FSH when you don't have extraordinary amounts of Testosterone still in the blood.

buuuump! which do you guys prefer/recommend from personal use? please..

come on guys i know someone on this site uses hcg for oct and pct. look at all the hcg threads that hve been made just in the past 24 hours after i wrote this thread, this could help alot of people out.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Use it on cycle n you'll prevent atrophy in the first place.. no need to blast before pct

MickeyKnox is offline Banned

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Use it on cycle n you'll prevent atrophy in the first place.. no need to blast before pct
    a big X2

I obviously plan on using it on cycle as well. This thread was pertaining to post cycle, I would like to stimulate LH and FSH before I even start administering Clomid and Nolva. Nevermind. Thanks guys.

Edit: BTW, I didn't mean stimulate LH with HCG I meant mimic LH and stimulate my HPTA before I start administering Clomid and Nolvadex . Thanks again.
    Last edited by TraPump; 03-28-2012 at 02:01 PM.

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    If your using on cycle (at im assuming around 500iu a week) I don't see why you'd change the dose before you come off for PCT. Maybe I'm missing something?

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    It would mimic lh yes, telling your nuts to produce more, so then you are producing enough and enough is in your system that your hypothalamus won't be sending a signal to your pituitary gland to send LH. So making your nuts produce even more won't help. The benefit to HCG is that your nuts won't be atrophied and will be ready when your test does drop come pct, it will already be ready to go and produce like it has been. I mean isn't that where your pct comes into play with helping the hpta along anyways?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thats right.

hcg stimulates testes only, not the higher levels, namely hypothalamus or pituitary.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    It only makes sense to not shrink your balls in the first place rather than fvck them up and then try to fix them.

Thread Information