arikthagr8 is offline New Member

What would you recommend?

I am 27 y/o and 5' 8" 191. I have been doing crossfit for a little over a year and have lost about 50 pounds and I am now ( about 1 month) eating palio ( if you cant grow it or kill it, you dont eat it). I will continue to lose some more weight and gain muscle with this new way of eating but I was wanting to do a cutting cycle. The only cutting gear im familiar with is winny and I can only get the oral form and I have been told that is a no no with out at least test to go with it. I have taken a test only cycle before and retained a lot of water weight and bloated pretty bad so im not sure that is the direction I want to go. Is there another kind that anyone would recommend that would work with a high paced work out system like crossfit? maybe not even a steroid but a otc supplement that would really help shed weight would work too. not looking to stack gear if i dont have to. Thanks for any advice you have.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    have you thought about clen or albuterol? they are both stimulants that increase your heartbeat and maybe metabolism and maybe body temperature, to help you lose fat. you can read about them in the Profile section.

nilrac is offline Member
    i think winstrol + cross fit = connective tissue hell

why don't you try tbol only instead? i've ran a tbol only (short cycle) and got great results with no noticeable sides other than being a bit bad tempered

clen would also be an option i guess.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well if you retained a lot of water on test your diet may not have been as clean as you thought.I didnt see where you mentioned the use of a ai like Adex.Imo if I was going to cut I would use Var.But you will get back pumps.

Thread Information