Syler is offline New Member

Test & tren... 6 weeks in, painful joints!

Hey guys, I just registered here I need some advise and didn't know where to go.

I'm 25 and have been lifting for about 4 years. This is my second cycle my first was 800mg test per week which worked out out pretty well.

My personal trainner recommended I take 150mg trenbolone acetate and 400mg testosterone per week for 10 weeks. The testosterone is testabol so it's 400mg of test but it has 3 types of test in one bottle.

After 5 weeks in I had dramatic strength increase but no change in body composition whatsoever... My diet is clean, I'm hitting my macros, and the calories are around maintanance level.

My trainner recently had two heart attacks and he's in hospital now so I can't go to him for advise. At week 5 I upped my test to 800mg and my tren to 250mg per week hoping to see some body comp changes in the last 5 weeks. Now I'm 7 weeks in... My strength is crazy... I have started getting loads of spots and a little gyno so I also started taking 20mg tamoxifen per day. My arms and waist and weight have not changed what soever though.

So the questions are... I though I would see a dramatic body transformation but 7 weeks in and no change... whats with that? And my elbows are really f***ing killing me. Do you think its the tamoxifen or the tren that's causing this?

Cheerz, Syler
    Last edited by Syler; 03-28-2012 at 11:32 AM.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    The joint pain could be due to estrogen. just speculation.. I notice joint probs when my E is off

Are you taking an AI for estrogen control?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The body composition change is bound to come with the way things sound. Your joint pain is probably just from the extra weight you're lifting. The tendons and ligaments need time to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    The joint pain could be due to estrogen. just speculation.. I notice joint probs when my E is off

Are you taking an AI for estrogen control?
    Yeah I just started taking 20mg Tamoxifen per day... should halt the gyno it did a good job when I ran the test alone

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    The body composition change is bound to come with the way things sound. Your joint pain is probably just from the extra weight you're lifting. The tendons and ligaments need time to catch up.
    Cheerz Hank... I only have 3 weeks before the course is finnished though... hope your right

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Nolva is a SERM.. It stops estrogen from binding to the receptors in breast tissue. It doesn't do anything to stop estrogen conversion.

Thanks, what do you suggest? And what would the benifits be if estrogen was not converted?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    if you eating at maintenance levels what do you else do you expect
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Syler View Post
    Thanks, what do you suggest? And what would the benifits be if estrogen was not converted?
    Arimidex is a good one to research.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Syler View Post
    After 5 weeks in I had dramatic strength increase but no change in body composition whatsoever... My diet is clean, I'm hitting my macros, and the calories are around maintanance level.
    The result of eating at maintenance level is, well, maintaining. You need to eat more for growth.

EDIT: Just realized I said the same thing as Gixxer. So, chalk that up as consensus.

Sounds like you definitely want to get on an AI and run from the start on your next cycle.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 03-28-2012 at 12:52 PM.

Thread Information