Thread: longevity

johnyv is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

longevity

what is a good amount of test that is safe and good for results. Im currently on test therapy and the doc has my level about 700 . i do feel better with this therapy but it seems to be a little to short.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    What do you mean by "a little too short"? Do you mean you feel good for a while & then go back to feeling like sh!t?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If your doc has you hovering around 700, then he is doing his job. Also wondering what you mean by "short." If you want your levels to be much higher, then it wouldn't be TRT, it would be a cycle. TRT is supposed to give you natural levels (although we all seem to prefer being at the top of the natural scale).

GettinSwole66 is offline New Member
    My doc keeps me between 800-1000. If you feel that 700 is not enough(i think thats what you mean by short), then you either see if he'll up your dose or you add a 1/2 cc a week to what your taking and see what happens with your levels. Anymore than that and you're basically lookin at doin a cycle.

Blog Entries
    First off thanks for the responses. when i say short im talking about my libidos. Lost my libido about 4 years ago and have been put on novadex for about 8 months by a endocrinologists ware he was able to raise my natural testosterone from 240 to 565. the doc told me that if im still haveing sexual problems it could be many different things. i do what the doc says and look but cant seem to find anything else ,im mentaly healthy and phyicaly healthy. So I go to a hrt doc and he says because i work graveyard shift studies have shown that we store levels of test at about midnight and working threw those hours drops your test levels. going threw this progression of raiseing my test levels has help me but still seem to lacking enough juice. in the past i have done about 2cc of 200mg test and had a good libido but quit because of fear of the unknon . Now i see what the hrt doc looks for on labs , how much antiestregen and hcg to take im thinking of going on my own. Does this make sense . If anyone has any questions pleae let me know. Again thanks for responding. I like this site!

Blog Entries
    Also what im asking does anyone think it would be a good idea to do 400mg of test long term?

Blog Entries
    it would be nice to do what feels right a longterm cycle instead of always raising and lowering levels and just have one long healthy cycle. one of the things my hrt doc is concerned with is red blood cell count . my red blood cell count was high so he advised me to go donate blood. after blood donated labs show count was normal. question is if i leave my hrt doc and go on my own how do i get labs on blood count, do i just go to regular doc and give him the scoop?

jamotech is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnyv View Post
    Also what im asking does anyone think it would be a good idea to do 400mg of test long term?
    no..

jamotech is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnyv View Post
    it would be nice to do what feels right a longterm cycle instead of always raising and lowering levels and just have one long healthy cycle. one of the things my hrt doc is concerned with is red blood cell count . my red blood cell count was high so he advised me to go donate blood. after blood donated labs show count was normal. question is if i leave my hrt doc and go on my own how do i get labs on blood count, do i just go to regular doc and give him the scoop?
    I wouldnt leave your hrt doc.

Blog Entries
    ok the reason i would leave is because the hrt doctor has to keep my levels around 700 legally, but what would be the difference if i follow his same guidlines for monitoring blood work with just a little upted dose. Is there any proof of side effects because when he first started me out my blood work was showing my levels in the 1500 mark and his only concern was getting me down because of insurance issues.

Thread Information