The Bear 79 is offline Banned

Testicular Atrophy

I have been using 1000 mg/wk of Test. E. for over 5 weeks now & I just added 600 mg/wk of Tren . A. 3 weeks ago. I have made some very impressive, obviously steroid induced gains & my libido is through the roof & insanely uncontrollable. But..............my testicles haven't shrunk even a sliver of a centimeter that I can tell. Has anyone ever cycled, & gotten all expected results / sides except for the Testicular Atrophy?
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 03-30-2012 at 07:09 PM.

wesholcomb80 is offline Associate Member
    I'm new and on my first cycle running test e at 650 a week. I have just started week 6 and have had great gains and my libido is also thru the roof. Just like you my boys haven't shrunk a bit.

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    Can't really say that I have experienced the same. I ran test at that dose before but my boys were shriveled ! You running anything along w it?

Quote Originally Posted by cebby1985 View Post
    Can't really say that I have experienced the same. I ran test at that dose before but my boys were shriveled ! You running anything along w it?
    Tren ., Aromasin & Prami.

No HCG ?

Some people are more prone to atrophy than others. I never had any atrophy at all until about halfway through my first tren cycle.

No HCG , I don't plan on recovering my natural production, I'm on self prescribed TRT & I'm on Blast & Cruise until further notice. I have had Testicular Atrophy on every cycle I've run except this one. Just a bit confused that's all.

Big Balta is offline Junior Member
    Do you check your blood pressure? How much do you inject a week, and what?

I check my BP several times a day. I'm not sure if I understand the second part of you question...........are you asking how much I inject?

Big Balta is offline Junior Member
    Yeah for TRT.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    wait a few more weeks i recon they will start to disapear

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    What's your dosing of ur Prami look like bear?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Not much to compare to here,

But, my bawls are up straight close to my body. Libido is still very high, but the bawls are way different than what they were before I started my cycle.

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    If you were running a trt dose before the blast then you're already shut down. This being said you shouldn't see any additional atrophy on a blast compared to initial shrinkage after shut down. Now over time you could possibly see more. The atrophy itself comes from the shut down not the compounds.
    Last edited by Dpyle; 03-31-2012 at 12:30 AM.

yamaha243 is offline Junior Member
    ive ran up to 750mgs... stacked with deca , and other cycles with tren . never had the problem... my buddy who is alot older than me actually ran lower doses... texted me one night said his balls shrunk, and asked if ive experienced this... i told him i havent... then a coincedently that same night me an the wife doing the damn thing... tells me my balls shrunk... I started laffin.. " you readin my texts ****"??? she knows i use gear... thought it was funny...

any ways, i thought once you start using your shutting yourself down.... i didnt think dosage would matter, except if your on too long, or as hartman said... maybe more prone to it, another side...

have you experienced this with other tests???

crakawoody is offline New Member
    No shit exactly the same happened with my test tren a course nuts did not shrink.
    I ran prami and a-dex
    No idea why but I noticed for some reason they did shrink the slightest amount after I had finished the tren and was riding out the remaining test.

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    My friend is running test and Tren and he has had them shrink in the past he said but not this cycle.
    He just said sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesnt.

Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    What's your dosing of ur Prami look like bear?
    .25 seems to doing the job at the moment.

Blog Entries
    for the record i dont experience any of the "normal" sides of cycling...no shrunken testes, no hair loss,no loss of labido ect but that dosent mean im not experiencing any shutdown..thats going to happen regardless of wether you use an a.i or hcg or anything for that matter...

I think Sgt. asked if I was using HCG because if I was, that would explain why my balls haven't shrunk. I'm not trying to avoid shut down, I know that's not possible, I just wanted confirmation I guess that this "issue" is common / normal. I guess what's got me confused is the fact that on all my other cycle's, my balls shrank & this time, at the highest dose of Test. I've ever run & with the inclusion of the most powerful 19 nor available....................nothing, not even a hint of atrophy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    I think Sgt. asked if I was using HCG because if I was, that would explain why my balls haven't shrunk. I'm not trying to avoid shut down, I know that's not possible, I just wanted confirmation I guess that this "issue" is common / normal. I guess what's got me confused is the fact that on all my other cycle's, my balls shrank & this time, at the highest dose of Test. I've ever run & with the inclusion of the most powerful 19 nor available....................nothing, not even a hint of atrophy.
    im on 500mg of test,500mg of tren e and 100mg of anavar (pulse cycled on my 4 training days) so like i said its possible to not experience atrophy even on heavyer cycles...maybee you are lucky like me...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    im on 500mg of test,500mg of tren e and 100mg of anavar (pulse cycled on my 4 training days) so like i said its possible to not experience atrophy even on heavyer cycles...maybee you are lucky like me...
    Yeah, I guess that would be cool, lol. Like I said, I'm not complaining, I'm just confused.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bear.....what is your self prescribed TRT dosage? Are you taking anything else while just on TRT or just test?

Just Test. E. at 150 mg/wk

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've been on 200 mg of test e every 7-10 days TRT for a few years now and the boys shrunk on that dosage. Just starting a blast and cruise in a few weeks. I don't expect any more shrinkage. Wondering if the tren is what worked for you.......

jpbbpro is offline New Member
    Genetics, age and quality of the gear used are variable factors present. I have experienced this too but only when running my cycle for too long

Thread Information