I would like some advice on this any changes that need to be made to this cycle from experienced users. This cycle is for the purpose of bulking/mass/strength. My dosages are listed below.
Test-E 625mgs/week 1-12 weeks
Deca -Durabolin 500mgs/week 1-11 weeks
Dianabol 30mg/day 1-5 weeks
Arimidex 0.5mg/day 1-12 weeks
HCG Dosage needs to be discussed

Originally HCG was going for use in a post therapy cycle, but from a recent article found/ forum posts that the general consensus is it is better to use during rather than after. However I could not come to any decision as to the dosage, some people say 100iu per day others say 250iu two times a week and never to exceed 500iu per injection for on cycle use. Very conflicting information!
I would also like to get some help with a new PCT since my old one has been completely discarded due to HGC being incorporated into on cycle use.
My stats are as follows
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 256
Training time total: 6 years
Bodyfat: 3-5 Pictures will be shown soon (Within a week) to get an idea of my build and body type, I build muscle very easily and 267 seems to be my natural limit, when I reached that I felt tired and seemed to lose energy for the gym. I would appreciate any constructive help, and keep in mind I do not care for opinions on age or being to young regardless of what is said a cycle will be run and I would prefer to have some insight from experienced users rather than running blind/ everything may just be dialed back a bit. I will be posting lost of progress pics along with detailed before and after.