Blog Entries
    your probably ok bro seeing as how it seems to be getting better if the pain and swelling has gone down considerably...if your paranoid then go see a doctor before you self medicate but to be honest i think your fine...pain,swelling,redness is common for some people including myself sometimes...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How many injections have you done? and where were they done?

If you have a fever and it is hot to the touch that would be something to head to the doctor for immediately.

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    unless there is a fever or the redness is spreading you should be fine, i experienced this when i started my current cycle, some places would swell a little and go red and others were perfectly fine.
    keep an eye on it though, if it gets worse go to the doctors and be honest with them

Blog Entries
    im wondering if he is injecting in the same spot everytime?...

Dmitri Diablo is offline Junior Member
    I pinned on my right thigh, dead center. Went in painlessly, asperated. Everything felt fine. Then 10 hours later I could barely move my leg. (everyone at work was like "wtf happened to you?" cuz I could barely walk) No redness, no swelling. It lasted until a day after my next pin, so 5 days. On day 4 I was ready to go see a Dr, but I held off. I went to sleep day 4 and woke up day 5 with it completely gone. It was odd. I was in a hurry to pin, so I think I did something wrong. Hit a nerve maybe? But I never felt a thing going in.

I used an electronic thermometer to compare temps of both legs. Nothing abnormal.

Thread Information