Dmitri Diablo is offline Junior Member

Test C and a surprise cortisone shot?

So I am only 3 weeks into my Test C cycle. I've been working with a Dr for various injuries. 2 year old concussion with neck injury, and a year old torn rotator cuff. I received a cortisone shot in the shoulder in Jan this year. It made about 50% of the burning and pain go away.

An ongoing issue I've had is in my neck C2/3 area. So my Dr books me into the hospital for another injection. He is using an xray machine to make sure he gets the correct spot. I was told all along, its an injection to numb the pain receptors.

As it turns out, my Dr was injecting me with more cortisone. He went in approx 1.5 inches below my ear lobes, with what looking like a 3 inch pin, straight to my spine, both sides. After about 20 minutes of feeling exteremly loopy, my neck felt 100% better, and 3 days later, it still feels significantly better.

Should I be worried about the cortisone and test c interacting?

No, the cortisone will retard the affects of the Test but you won't have any problems. I had super bad CTS during my Test Prop cycle. I took 3 cortisone shorts, 2 into my wrists and 1 into my shoulder blade for my rotator, I still got good results but it wasn't as good as a cycle without it.

Thread Information