kihler101 is offline New Member

First Cycle after years of debate

Name:Jason
    Weight:180
    BF%:8
    Squat:375
    Bench:295
    Clean:250

I have been lifting for 3 years on and off, and been lifting consistantly for 2 years. Within those two years I have been experimenting with a perfect diet for myself and the styles of lifting to achieve maximum gains. Within in the last year I have been extremely hard forcing each and every last rep with pain. My addiction to lifting is growing and I can't seam to fathom pulling my self from my diet cardio and exercise. I tend to feel that the gains i am achieving are maxing out my genetic potential considering I am far larger than my family in muscle mass. Actually come to think of it out of everyone in my family: uncles, cousins, dad. I would be the largest when it comes to muscle mass. I know 19 is young to start, but I feel my start to bodybuilding at a younger age might drop the age as to when I can juice. If I am wrong I want to hear it with no sugar coat. If I should be able to use now I would like to know a nice starter with minimal sides and a good pct incase s*** hits the fan.

Nutrition
    6am: multi, water
    630: 8 egg whites sometimes a few whole eggs, oatmeal, peanut butter, banana, coconut oil
    900: tuna sandwich on rye bread
    1100:chicken, broccoli, with some evol
    PRE-100: shake, little oatmeal
    POST-400:shake, combo of white and brown rice, peanut butter
    600: steak yams or sweet potatoes and some sort of greens
    800:can of tuna
    10:steak or cottage cheese

Gallon of water daily
    cardio in morning M/W/F

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    Firstly, with your diet im no expert at all of this or anything so please anyone correct me if i am wrong.
    With the cardio and the diet your on, its good to hold your size and maybe lean out a little bit, but why not try a bulking diet, upping your calorie intake.

Also try changing your work out.

You may be the biggest in your family, but does the rest of your family work out and diet correctly?

Im definitely not a poster child of a responsible 25 year old adult start steroids and i did my first cycle at 20 years of age.
    But take it from some one whos done it the wrong way, you can notice the change in your hormone after they are damaged, i used to have an insane sex drive, just a little over 2 years later and my sex drive is average compared to before hand.

in the end you have already made your decision as to whether or not your going to do it and your more looking for a justification, which is fine everyone needs to justify their own actions.

But firstly, atleast try the bulking diet and a change in work out routine to maximise mass gains.
    You'll thank me and everyone else who tells you not to in 4-5 years time.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well im not sure how tall you are but unless your 5'5 you can probaly gain alot more naturally and the fact that your so young your diet needs work def post that in the diet section and get that worked out asap ESP meal 1 and save AAS for down the road

Thread Information