kj18304 is offline New Member

Wini won't mix. Help please

So I usually use orals when running my wini, but I wanted to try depot. Now I know that when it sits it will separate but how can I get the compound to mix back in. I have tried many things but their is still some white sediment at the bottom. Please help.

Bump. Need an answer please. Can't find anything with general research.

DanB is offline Banned
    did you google it? and sometimes it takes longer than 15 minutes for a response, have some patience lol

is it a oil solution or water suspension?

water suspension just gently swirl the bottle

oil solution just gently heat the vial in some warm water

Awesome brotha. Thanks. Yeah I just heated it in a sauce pan very slowly in water and it mixed up pretty well. It is oil suspension not water. Someone told me that is the reason why it is separating a little more because it's usually better to have wini in water as opposed to oil. Do you agree with that statement?

DanB is offline Banned
    No I dont agree, if injecting I rather oil, suspension is damn painful to inject and if taken orally you might as well get tabs but its personal preference really, either the solution or suspension have their pros/cons but will do pretty much same job at end of the day

Copy. Thanks bro. Appreciate the help. Yeah I found that after this depot is done, going back to orals. Lol. I can definitely feel the effects faster with depot, but like you said, at the end of the day, it's all the same.

Thread Information