kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member

clen cycle diet?

gonna start my 2nd clen cycle soon, just wondering what kind of diet would work best with it?, as my first cycle didn't produce any noticeable fat loss. i did change my diet, ate more protein, more veggies, less fat ( no junk),wholegrains, low carbs i think, no sugar except fruit.
    i got up to 200mcg during the cycle, had mild sides nothing i couldnt handle, thinking of increasing to bout 280mcg ( at the top of the pyramid). and maybe changing my diet to just lean protein only (only for the 2 weeks as i know its not really the safest diet)
    stats:
    6'0
    95kg
    20ishBF%

any advice?
    thanx

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    200mcg Is way to high let alone 280mcg. I wouldn't go any higher than 120mcg starting around 40mcg and working up. At 20% BF you won't see any results. Clen only works at low BF%. Further to that you need to look harder into dieting than you are now. It will only work in a deflict and to work that out you need to know what your maintenance calories are.

If I were you I'd give the clen a miss and head over to the diet forum and get a solid diet worked out.

Good luck

........if i had a low BF% i wouldnt be taking clen ??? diet does need some working on tho i agree

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    ........if i had a low BF% i wouldnt be taking clen ??? diet does need some working on tho i agree
    I wouldn't use clen if above 10%, you won't see much results. What's wrong with using it to get from 10% to say 6-7%. You need to bring your bf% down first and the only way to do that is diet. Clen like all other compounds won't preform Miricles.

Post your current diet and goals in the diet forum and you will be surprised at the results you get if you stick to it and listen to the advice you get down there. Worked wonders for me

thanx

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Put down the bag of chips and the source of the munchies (420) and you will get down to 15% or less in no time...

lol. i feel like i got the munchies 24/7, even if im sober.. just a natural big appetite i guess.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    thats a good thing, use it to eat good food not junk. I wish I could eat more, pushing 7-8 meals a day isnt that easy but id be stoked if I "got the munchies 24/7" post that diet mate and im sure you will get the help you need.

Might want to look into your training too and more specifically your cardio

Thread Information