Thread: Dosage Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    domensional is offline Banned

Dosage Question

My friend would like to know if 200mg/ml twice a week Test E is suffice, or if he should go with 250mg/ml doses
    This will be his first cycle on anything. PCT is in check. There will be another post before cycle with all that info, just looking for some quick facts.

Age 31
    Height 5'9
    BF about 8%
    Weight 160
    Fast Metabolism
    Very healthy
    Training for 20 months religiously.

Thanks.
    Last edited by domensional; 04-13-2012 at 03:12 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You arent ready for aas not only are you to light do to diet and not enough time in the gym.You need to build a base and you just dont have the time in bro.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Eat more. Your diet is lacking. Try the nutrition section. They are great over there.

well he is already 31 and is not going to wait. So back to my question...

Quote Originally Posted by domensional View Post
    well he is already 31 and is not going to wait. So back to my question...
    .AAS isnt a magic pill sorry.
    Last edited by songdog; 04-13-2012 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    .AAS isnt a magic pill sorry.
    He isnt looking for a magical overnight transformation. I dont know what you're talking about. He is 31 and would like to enhance his performence and gains in the gym after breaking his wallet on food and gym memberships he would like to see more gains. He has been to the nutrition forum, and he eats every three hours.
    Last edited by domensional; 04-13-2012 at 11:36 AM.

FOOD IS KEY that is wat we are trying to tell you.Beacuse if he cant put it on now aas wont help.I am 5'9 and was 160 once.All my family is small.I got up to 190 nat so dont tell me it cant be done.Beacuse I was in your shoes.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can easily tell you by looking at your friend's stats that he would loose most of his gains even if he ran a successful cycle and gained a good amount of lean mass, because he will most likely not be able to implement a post-cycle overeating strategy with his overall approach to dieting.

he eats over 3500 cal a day and 170g of protien. Whats wrong with his eating strategy? He is naturally 125 lbs , light frame. He is up to 160, all muscle gains. Can someone answer the dose question this is getting annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    I can easily tell you by looking at your friend's stats that he would loose most of his gains even if he ran a successful cycle and gained a good amount of lean mass, because he will most likely not be able to implement a post-cycle overeating strategy with his overall approach to dieting.
    he eats over 3500 cal a day and 170g of protien. Whats wrong with his eating strategy? He is naturally 125 lbs , light frame. He is up to 160, all muscle gains. Can someone answer the dose question this is getting annoying. Obv he will increase his intake of food while cycling and after, and he is not asking what he will keep. He is asking about dosage.

Thanks

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by domensional
    he eats over 3500 cal a day and 170g of protien. Whats wrong with his eating strategy? He is naturally 125 lbs , light frame. He is up to 160, all muscle gains. Can someone answer the dose question this is getting annoying.
    How can he eat 3500cals and only 170g protein? He should take twice that amount of protein I.m.o and sounds like alot his cals must be coming from fats which dosnt make for lean gains

Are you asking per injection or per week? 250mg per week is bare minimum and personally I wouldn't bother with less than 400mg unless I was running orals or cutting

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    How can he eat 3500cals and only 170g protein? He should take twice that amount of protein I.m.o and sounds like alot his cals must be coming from fats which dosnt make for lean gains

Are you asking per injection or per week? 250mg per week is bare minimum and personally I wouldn't bother with less than 400mg unless I was running orals or cutting

Yes 400mg/week or 500mg/week.

He has 4 meals a day with lots of carbs and lots of protein, and 3 weight gain shakes a day , and I said over 170g protien. Like I said. Very fast metabolism, and very lean muscle.

and if 400mg is not worth it, how come? doesnt the body only naturally produce around 50mg/week?
    Last edited by domensional; 04-13-2012 at 11:16 AM.

DanB is offline Banned

Yes 400mg/week or 500mg/week.

He has 4 meals a day with lots of carbs and lots of protein, and 3 weight gain shakes a day , and I said over 170g protien. Like I said. Very fast metabolism, and very lean muscle.

and if 400mg is not worth it, how come? doesnt the body only naturally produce around 50mg/week?
    I said less than 400mg, I'm not the only one, majority of people run that or more

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    I said less than 400mg, I'm not the only one, majority of people run that or more
    Thats what ive notice too most are 250 and ive seen 300, but ive seen 200 also. I was just wondering if its actually necessary to brew it that potent for a first cycle.

DanB is offline Banned

Thats what ive notice too most are 250 and ive seen 300, but ive seen 200 also. I was just wondering if its actually necessary to brew it that potent for a first cycle.
    What you mean brew it?

Is it homebrew?lol

I don't mean 400mg per ml

400mg + per week split into 2 injections

pointblank is offline Junior Member
    Do you guys even look at the bf% before critizing his weight?

5'9 160 @ 8% is someone who knows how to eat and should be shredded as fuk

Anyway, i would get the 250 per ml so he only has to measure 1cc on the syringe plus a 10 ml vial should last 4 weeks so it is easy to calculate how many vials he need. This is based on the standard test e 500 mg for 12 wks beginner cycle.
    Last edited by pointblank; 04-13-2012 at 02:16 PM. Reason: additional info

Quote Originally Posted by pointblank View Post

Anyway, i would get the 250 per ml so he only has to measure 1cc on the syringe plus a 10 ml vial should last 4 weeks so it is easy to calculate how many vials he need.
    yes he is very lean and cut possibly even lower then 8% training 4 times a week sometimes 5. He has easy access to 200mg/ml or 250mg/ml. Sounds like 250 is the standard way to go though. Thanks for reviewing the stats and scenario.

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    yes he is very lean and cut possibly even lower then 8% training 4 times a week sometimes 5. He has easy access to 200mg/ml or 250mg/ml. Sounds like 250 is the standard way to go though. Thanks for reviewing the stats and scenario.
    as pointed out above, your original question does not make sense. the dosing of the gear (mg/mL) is irrelevant. most test E blends are 250 mg/mL. this number is used to determine how many mL you inject per week...

Quote Originally Posted by fukngruvn View Post
    as pointed out above, your original question does not make sense. the dosing of the gear (mg/mL) is irrelevant. most test E blends are 250 mg/mL. this number is used to determine how many mL you inject per week...
    How does it not make sense? He is making a batch from raw, and wants to know the concentration of test-e per ml of solution he should brew it at. make prefect sense to me....

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pointblank View Post

OP said this person's TDEE is around 3500 cals and that he consumes 170gr of protein ED, which is off. Not to mention a significant amount of his daily protein intake comes from shakes since OP also indicated that he drinks 3 gainer shakes a day.

So, we naturally doubt whether he really has a spot on diet by looking at everything said above.

At any rate, he is 31 and seems like AAS is about the only thing he has not invested on so far, so you are right, why the fvck should we care and go through the trouble of giving advice and be bitched at!

Tell him to run an 8 week novice cycle with one compound only, preferably Test Prop at 100mg EOD. PCT should be light and easy, an AI may not even be needed during the cycle, he is going to have to be a man and put up with the injection pain all over the virgin muscles that will now turn into rotated injection sites... Advice given, over and out.

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer

OP said this person's TDEE is around 3500 cals and that he consumes 170gr of protein ED, which is off. Not to mention a significant amount of his daily protein intake comes from shakes since OP also indicated that he drinks 3 gainer shakes a day.

So, we naturally doubt whether he really has a spot on diet by looking at everything said above.

At any rate, he is 31 and seems like AAS is about the only thing he has not invested on so far, so you are right, why the fvck should we care and go through the trouble of giving advice and be bitched at!

Tell him to run an 8 week novice cycle with one compound only, preferably Test Prop at 100mg EOD. PCT should be light and easy, an AI may not even be needed during the cycle, he is going to have to be a man and put up with the injection pain all over the virgin muscles that will now turn into rotated injection sites... Advice given, over and out.
    Win.

Im right here and Im not bitching, just trying to stay on topic.
    To be as close to exact as I can for you:

5'8.5" =173cm
    weight 160 very lean 8%

Eating about 60 gram meat and egg protien a day another 15 grams coming from nuts and grain bread and other snacks, and about 150g whey protien and over 600g of carbs daily for a total of over
    225grams of protein
    600+ gram of carbs

What else do you recommend ? Intravenous? because there is no more money or room in the stomach for food. What is your problem with his diet?

Thanks
    Last edited by domensional; 04-13-2012 at 02:51 PM.

pointblank is offline Junior Member

There is a guy online who competes and cuts on 300 grams on carbs for his competitions...does this sound right? of course not, it goes against your typical carb depletion/carb refeed the night before diet that most competitors do. But come time for the competition, the guy is shredded to the bone and looks awesome.

What i am saying is everybody is different, genetics plays a large role..so what if the guy only consumes 170 grams of protein, look at his stats, they are very good and it works for him and at the end of the day, that is all that matters.

deleted

jayvio is offline Junior Member
    the initial question in this post doesnt really even make sense. the ml/mg is irrelevant, u could just adjust the amount u inject per shot to get the same results.

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    it would have made sense if you had said that in the first place....

i don't brew, all i can tell you is for test E, 250 mg/mL is very common. and as the concentration increases, there is typically more inj pain.

Quote Originally Posted by fukngruvn View Post
    it would have made sense if you had said that in the first place....

i don't brew, all i can tell you is for test E, 250 mg/mL is very common. and as the concentration increases, there is typically more inj pain.
    It was worded clearly enough in the OP, no need for excessive details . Thanks for the insight on concentration.

It was worded clearly enough in the OP, no need for excessive details . Thanks for the insight on concentration.
    it was plenty clear just a stupid question

Quote Originally Posted by jayvio View Post
    it was plenty clear just a stupid question
    How was it a stupid question, if you can get good results from less raw/cost on a first cycle dumbass?

First of all u didn't mention anything about cost in the original question... In fact u didn't even say what ur weekly dosage was gonna be of u went with the 250mg/ml. But it's stupid mainly cause by adjusting the amount per shot it's basically 6 of one and 1/2 dozen of the other

Quote Originally Posted by jayvio View Post
    First of all u didn't mention anything about cost in the original question... In fact u didn't even say what ur weekly dosage was gonna be of u went with the 250mg/ml. But it's stupid mainly cause by adjusting the amount per shot it's basically 6 of one and 1/2 dozen of the other
    There is no need to adjust anything when you make a batch at a certain concentration. My God, its not that hard to understand , if you are too stupid to understand what I'm asking then stay off the thread. and I said Dose meaning amount taken at one time. My Question is clear. And Ive clarified it further more then once now. Go find someone else to annoy. Thanks.

Thread Information