kazoh0lic is offline New Member

Primoteston + Clen and hair loss

Hey guys, I am kinda new to the steroid game and I just had a question regarding hair loss.

I have been thinning out in the last few years and while I may get there eventually I want to have my hair as long as possible.

I was wanting to start a cycle of Primoteston while having clenbuterol to lean up and build muscle. I wish to ask if anyone knows if such a program will increase my hair loss / are they known to be notorious for it or will I be fine as long as I take my finasteride? Also, if I do use it and I start losing hair can I come off it quick and halt the loss?

Any help will be appreciated.

mg2336 is offline New Member
    hair loss in the end is all in your genes. I was always told that it goes by your mother's father. If he has a full head of hair or did have a full head of hair you should be good to go... Prolonged steroid use may lead to male pattern baldness but if its just one cycle you shouldnt go bald overnight...

ohhhh and btw I had to google PRIMOTESTON to figure out what it was... just call it Test E... alot of ppl wont have a clue what primoteston is...

Ah, ok thanks for the tip. I was just wondering if Test E is renown for causing hair loss or if a majority of people do end up losing hair on 1 cycle. Just trying to get a sort of consensus on it.

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    first, of all, forget about that clen . it will only help you to lean up if you're in a calorie deficit. to gain muscle with test e, you need to be in a calorie surplus. test e may not be safe for your hair if you have a family history of male pattern baldness. if all you members had full heads of hair, you pretty much have nothing to worry about. it's pretty much a genetic thing. if you did have a history of MPB in your family, i suggest you take a DHT blocker with test such as finasteride (propecia). take 1mg/day of it, and it shall reduce hair loss partially or in most cases, completely.

Thanks, I guess I have to try it out and see how it goes. I hope it doesn't accelerate loss at all with the fin I am taking.

Thread Information