mrzedx is offline New Member

NEED URGENT HELP!!! PLEASE needle related

Hey guys i got pricked by a needle that was sticking out of my sharps bin it could have been mine or one of my friends that were using steroids ..

It was sticking out otf the bloody bottom of the sharps bin im having a heart attack!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO!

i felt a prick on my hand and my corner of my hand/wrist is slightly red but i think its from something else buit i cant rule it outbecause im freaking out... as soon as it happened i washed my hands in dettol soap and then i put dettol all over my hands and wrist and washed again then i went over it with a alcohol swab...

PLEASE HELP ME WHAT CAN I DO I tried google but it says stuff about infected hiv and happetitis people... i dont know what to do.. i urgently need someones help..

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    odds r your fine man, unless u know your friend has something? Then for some peace of mind get checked out if you want, my wifes a nurse she says unless there was an actual exchange of fluids u will be fine. better chance chance of a car wreck.

mrzedx is offline New Member
    well id like to hope the needle was just a needle used to get the gear into the needle and thrown into the bin.. we use 1 needle to get the gear out of the vial and another to inject.. i dont know why the ****ing idiot didnt put a cap on one of them that went into the bloody sharps disposal bin

well i know most of my friends are clear of anything like hepatitis or HIV but still im not going to take the chance.,. ill tell my doc and get a blood test..

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I'm assuming if his sharps are in your bio bin, that means you guys are injecting together, possibly injecting each other. Assuming that assumption is accurate, why would you not know the health background of someone you are injecting & is injecting you? You guys got blood tests before you started your cycle right? So were the tests clean of disease / virus or not?

ecruz is offline Member
    at this point you cant do a thing!! i would tell your friend what happened and hope he would be honest if in fact he has somthing. dont stress your self out bro, chances are that your ok But you should get a blood test some time in the future...

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrzedx View Post
    Hey guys i got pricked by a needle that was sticking out of my sharps bin it could have been mine or one of my friends that were using steroids ..

It was sticking out otf the bloody bottom of the sharps bin im having a heart attack!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO!

i felt a prick on my hand and my corner of my hand/wrist is slightly red but i think its from something else buit i cant rule it outbecause im freaking out... as soon as it happened i washed my hands in dettol soap and then i put dettol all over my hands and wrist and washed again then i went over it with a alcohol swab...

PLEASE HELP ME WHAT CAN I DO I tried google but it says stuff about infected hiv and happetitis people... i dont know what to do.. i urgently need someones help..
    lmao washing your hand wont help

it will take 6 months before you can get the all clear if you get the bloods done on yourself as it can lie dormant but bring the pin to the clinic, tell them you sat on it in the park or something and want it tested, they will have results in a few days, the needle is clear then your clear

unless any your mates are or have been drug addicts at some point then 99.9% chance your fine, even if they have hep c its still only a very slim chance it passed to you couple percent at most

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    On a side note, if you weren't using steroids at 20 years old, you wouldn't be around needles right now & this wouldn't have happened. But I digress.............or is it dye grass.............

Thread Information