Background info:
My first and previous cycle ended almost exactly 3 months ago. I went from 200 to 245 pounds, with about a 4% increase in body fat. I ran 6 weeks of dbol at 25mg/day, and 12 weeks of test e at 550mg per week. I finished up with Nolva and HCG . I retained all my lifts, and managed to drop about 10 pounds total.

I now plan on running my second cycle. So far I have 12 weeks of test (550mg/week,) and 6 weeks of winny (50mg/day.)

Now here are my questions:

1, can I cut the test cycle down to 8 weeks at 850mg/week, or is that just a stupid idea and a waste of my time?
2, if I do end up running the full blown 12 week cycle, will it be beneficial to throw in EQ for 11 weeks?
3, am I able to split up my winny dosage to 3 weeks of 50mg/day at the start of my cycle as a jump starter, then finish with 3 weeks to aid recovery?

My goal is to gain roughly 20 pounds on this cycle, and I want them to come on rather slow and lean. However, having my body suppressed for 12 weeks is rather scary to me. With that being said, is it more intelligent to run an 8 week test(850mg/week) and 6 week winny(50mg/day) cycle (no EQ.) Or is it a better idea to run a 12 week EQ, Test, winny cycle, and maybe throw in some hcg at 1,000IU/week?

I'm simply looking to limit the issues that can occur, and I'm willing to spend what ever it takes to make this happen.

Stats:
24 years old
200 pounds
9% bf
6'1

Thanks!