wormzy is offline New Member

Call me stupid!!

Right please answer me this, I am from over the pond in England & have noticed that nearly everybody else on the forums is from the states or there abouts. As in our language where there is differences like "diaper" & "nappy" there is also a difference in the way we measure things, you guys measure in mg but we measure in ml.

So, when u say 200mg a wk of such & such does anyone know what that would equate to in ml. Correct me if I am wrong but I was under the understanding 100mg to 1ml???????

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yes your stupid. kidding

but you are wrong. every drug has a certain amount of mg's per ml. ml is a measure of volume. like a pint. mg is the amount of hormone in that pint.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Ok so from the minute I started using AS I've measured in ml, each bottle of gear comes in 10ml bottles. I've never had any problems regarding dosage but I just wanted to understand the dosage lingo on the forums so I could relate

Quote Originally Posted by wormzy View Post
    Ok so from the minute I started using AS I've measured in ml, each bottle of gear comes in 10ml bottles. I've never had any problems regarding dosage but I just wanted to understand the dosage lingo on the forums so I could relate

well in all honesty you have no idea what dosage you ran. i have test at home that is 450mg per ml. so 1 injection like you do. And also have other test that is 50mg per ml. So each it would take 9 shots of that test to equal 1 of the other. Do you not see how that would effect you.

I understand your point but I've been using AS for a while now, done plenty of research on affects & effects of them & have done pretty well. Over the years I've gained over 2 stone, now weighing 18 with 14%bf. Also know my reproductive system is spot on as had a break long enough to get it out my system so the wife & I could try 4 a baby, needless 2 say she is due in November. So dosages & pct obviously ok. U can still call me stupid though cause I've been a little naive.

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wormzy View Post
    I understand your point but I've been using AS for a while now, done plenty of research on affects & effects of them & have done pretty well. Over the years I've gained over 2 stone, now weighing 18 with 14%bf. Also know my reproductive system is spot on as had a break long enough to get it out my system so the wife & I could try 4 a baby, needless 2 say she is due in November. So dosages & pct obviously ok. U can still call me stupid though cause I've been a little naive.

Your original question makes this difficult to believe sir.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    if the amount of mg's per mL was always the same then people here would just say how many mL's they are taking.

But because the amount of mg's per mL could range any where from say 50mg/mL to 500mg/mL then we just say how many mg's are being injected.

It just makes it easier because if someone were to say "I injected 1mL today is that enough??" the next question would be "what are you taking and how many mg's per mL?"

boxin23 is offline Member
    sorry bro but if you have the power of the internet you should know the answer to your question well before you start to cycle. And not everyone on this forum is form the states. plenty of experienced guys from your area as well.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wormzy
    Right please answer me this, I am from over the pond in England & have noticed that nearly everybody else on the forums is from the states or there abouts. As in our language where there is differences like "diaper" & "nappy" there is also a difference in the way we measure things, you guys measure in mg but we measure in ml.

So, when u say 200mg a wk of such & such does anyone know what that would equate to in ml. Correct me if I am wrong but I was under the understanding 100mg to 1ml???????

I'm from Ireland and lived in England, if people know what they doing then you don't measure in ml because there is way too many varients which as already been pointed out, people who measure in ml are the same people who don't know what an arnie or hulk is really called, can't tell you what's actually in their sust or ''super test'' they take ''slimming pills'' which can be anything from ephedrine to t3 and not have a clue what they are, and has no clue what a pct is, an ai and usually the people that fvck themselves up

Don't try argue you know its true, I know the sort and associate with them most days of the week
    Last edited by DanB; 04-20-2012 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS
    if the amount of mg's per mL was always the same then people here would just say how many mL's they are taking.

But because the amount of mg's per mL could range any where from say 50mg/mL to 500mg/mL then we just say how many mg's are being injected.

It just makes it easier because if someone were to say "I injected 1mL today is that enough??" the next question would be "what are you taking and how many mg's per mL?"
    Finally someone who actually read the question & replied with some kind of answer, rather than slating a legit question. Forgive me if I'm wrong but i thought the idea of a forum was 2 help!

^^^ its the same thing i said in my other post. Holy crap

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    ^^^ its the same thing i said in my other post. Holy crap
    Give him some credit. Your avatar is a little distracting.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    yes your stupid. kidding

but you are wrong. every drug has a certain amount of mg's per ml. ml is a measure of volume. like a pint. mg is the amount of hormone in that pint.
    Bingo!

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Forget ml, just worry about mg, it doesn't matter how much oil you need to inject, it only matters how much of the hormone! Your vials should state the the mg per ml, if you want to inject 500mgs of test per week and your vial says
    250mgs/ml when you would need 2ml !!! .... Get it?

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    better idea...go to our doctor before you end up injecting straight into your bloodstream.
    i find it unbelievable you have done AAS in the past and dont know how to correctly dose America is exactly he same as England , we are talking Mg per ml not kilos per gallon/litres- its not a game. do it right . your health depends on it .

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Btw, some of us Englanders know what we are doing!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information