Thread: Ansomone GH

Powerhouse9 is offline New Member

Ansomone GH

I keep hearing about Jinotropin being the best. My question is how good is Ansomone? Its 191 amino acid chain. I hear of welts, how often does this happen? because whats the point of having abs if my stomach looks like I got shot with buck shot. How does it come, premixed or vials with the wafer? And how long does it keep in the mixed state, if I get a 8iu vile and am only taking 2ius a day will the rest go bad before I can use it? This will be my 1st GH cycle but I want to know what would be easier to do, get smaller viles? Need info bros.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    og is onit right now ,dont know to much about it ,he gets welts alot,al most like eo time he hits some times there worse then others .jintropin is the shit !

en1222 is offline Member
    Try to get some Saizen or Serotism, There is no problem with welts at all. But I guess sometimes we get what we can.. Even with the welts it may be worth it lol

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, im on it right now. So far so good. Seeing nice bf reduction. The welts arent that bad. I found if i put ice on them right when i see them it helps allot. I get them most of the time a day or so after injection. Let me know if u have any other questions.

OG

en1222 is offline Member
    Starting to Rip u up OG!

Thread Information