NaturalJohnny is offline Junior Member

I'm on TRT and will now attempt my first cycle.

I'm 36 and I'm on TRT, the dosage is 200mg/week of test cyp. I have two bottles of Sustanon that I want to cycle with.

What are my options? Continue taking my TRT dose every week and include a 250mg injection of Sustanon once a week (450mg of test total) or stop my TRT for now and just run two injections of Sustanon per week (500mg of test total) and continue TRT after the cycle?

And I'll be using liquidex throughout the cycle and of course no PCT.

Any advice or thoughts are welcome.

please go to the trt subforum, there is so much info there, a couple of days reading stickies you will have all your answers.

-troll

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Either way works fine IMO so flip a coin.

Only thing I can think of is by dropping the TRT Test C is you will know if the sust is real or not.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Either way works fine IMO so flip a coin.

Only thing I can think of is by dropping the TRT Test C is you will know if the sust is real or not.
    ^ good advise on checking if your gear is legit. +rep

NaturalJohnny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    If I try it this way what will be the first sign I encounter that would suggest the Sustanon is no good?

get blood work done and have it checked.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalJohnny View Post
    If I try it this way what will be the first sign I encounter that would suggest the Sustanon is no good?
    You will start to feel like crap because you will have stopped your TRT dose and will be shut down with no exogenous Test (if it the Sustanon is no good).

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    I would keep the TRT dosage steady. You know what it is, you know that it's safe, and you know how you should feel on it.

Add the sus on top of it. Worst case scenario, the sus is real and now you're using slightly more test than a "regular" cycle would be. A small price to pay considering the alternative.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
    I would keep the TRT dosage steady. You know what it is, you know that it's safe, and you know how you should feel on it.

Add the sus on top of it. Worst case scenario, the sus is real and now you're using slightly more test than a "regular" cycle would be. A small price to pay considering the alternative.
    I think that is the safe plan. The worst that happens is you don't get a boost if your gear is bunk. The other option will result in a crash, which isn't very appealing to someone on TRT. I know I wouldn't want to feel like that again.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    additionally, i wouldn't blast until you have spent 2 years in the gym strengthening connective tissue (tendons/ligaments) to avoid injury

connective tissue strengthens soooo slowly........

Thread Information