Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TBrah is offline Associate Member

pulled back on the plunger and syringe filled up with puss

basically just put it in my delt like usual and when I pulled back puss started filling it up. I put it in my tricep instead but what is up with that? Could it have been oil from a few days ago that i put in there or was it legit puss

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    This is a repeat post

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    This is a repeat post
    no it's not?

Blog Entries
    Maybe its more common than I thought but heard the same post last week almost word for word?

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Maybe its more common than I thought but heard the same post last week almost word for word?
    im reading a thread of ef right now where the guy injected the exact same spot as i did and had the same thing happen people were telling him it's an infection and to go to the doctor for antibiotics.

This is the first time I've posted anything about this.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    This is fairly common, you have an infection from a prior injection. Somehow bacteria managed to sneak in with the needle via compound. Pulling the puss out was actually a beneficial thing to do, but you really need to make sure you combat that infection just for the sake of preventing it from turning gangrenous. If I were in your shoes, I'd see a doc about some antibiotics, and soon. Do you have any questions about keeping bacteria out of your injections?

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    This is fairly common, you have an infection from a prior injection. Somehow bacteria managed to sneak in with the needle via compound. Pulling the puss out was actually a beneficial thing to do, but you really need to make sure you combat that infection just for the sake of preventing it from turning gangrenous. If I were in your shoes, I'd see a doc about some antibiotics, and soon. Do you have any questions about keeping bacteria out of your injections?
    I just swipe it with alcohol to keep it clean. . Do I really really need to go to the doctor. I actually pulled out puss another time a week ago but I was like "lol wtf must be air bubbles compacted together" and then injected I only realized there was more to it today since I kept pulling more and more out.

I have a feeling if it's oil that hasn't dissapated because I've put about 4cc's in that delt in the past week.
    Last edited by TBrah; 04-25-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TBrah View Post
    I just swipe it with alcohol to keep it clean. . Do I really really need to go to the doctor. I actually pulled out puss another time a week ago but I was like "lol wtf must be air bubbles compacted together" and then injected I only realized there was more to it today since I kept pulling more and more out.

I have a feeling if it's oil that hasn't dissapated because I've put about 4cc's in that delt in the past week.
    In all honesty, your body may not have any problems at all fighting off the infections, I just prefer to stay on the safe side of intramuscular infections
    The other time you pulled out puss, was it from the same site? If so, this is a good sign that your body isn't faring too well. By the time you see little branches of veins under the skin in this area, you will already have an infection that you really, really do not want to have to deal with. Again, better safe than sorry. Antibiotics are pretty cheap and convenient compared to dealing with a gangrenous infection.

Blog Entries
    Ditto

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One word mate DOCTOR

I think maybe the last time I pulled out this puss stuff was from my glutes or it could have been the same delt I honestly forget since I didn't think anthing about it. I've only been rotating my shoulders and glutes the past 2 weeks about 2cc's a day so just to be clear is there any way it could just be the same oil from a few days ago? And how long do I have to go to the doctor can I wait until saturday otherwise I have to take off from work.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should go a soon as possible ,if it was me I would be there tomorrow

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    here's my thoughts....

say you are using a 1.5" and pulling puss when drawing. doubtful it is oil. oil disappates fairly fast, as compared to sitting in the same spot like some kind of oil deposit.
    so that's a fairly deep infection. so why take a chance? yeah, maybe your body will defeat the infection, maybe it wont'. either way, a trip to the doctor for some antibiotics is called for in this case.

getting that infection in the first place tells me either one of two things:

1) if ugl, then it is possible you have non sterile gear, or....
    2) you are not practicing sterile injection habits

I use a small atomizer filled with alchohol instead of wipes

spray the top of the vial, then draw
    spary the injection area, then inject
    dispose of the needle and syringe. do not use a second time

additionally, i just noticed you are 18. is this right? you shouldn't be pinning gear in the first place, but it's too late for that now.
    man up and go see your doctor.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    why are you waiting for one of us to tell you not to go to the doctor lol go as soon as you can tbrah. even if you have to wait till saturday just go

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    How would you request antibiotics? What would you tell the doctor?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you putting to much in the same spot to often. Your only using 4 spots injecting 2cc's a day
    At best its a sterile abcess.
    Goto a dr
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you putting to much in the same spot to often. Your only using 4 spots injecting 2cc's a day
    At best its a sterile abcess.
    Goto a dr
    odds of that seem fairly slim though, wouldn't you agree?

pregan is offline New Member
    Dr for sure without hesitation.

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    What do you tell a doctor in a case like this?

How can you BS your way out? Roids on your record wouldn't be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post
    What do you tell a doctor in a case like this?

How can you BS your way out? Roids on your record wouldn't be cool.
    tell your doctor you bought some B12 off the internet and injected yourself. tell him you are a dumbass, won't do it again blah blah blah

good enough?

AcquireMass is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    tell your doctor you bought some B12 off the internet and injected yourself. tell him you are a dumbass, won't do it again blah blah blah

good enough?
    Wasn't aware doctors could report drug use.

AcquireMass is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

good enough?
    Wasn't aware doctors could report drug use. Or are you simply stating for the medical records.

Quote Originally Posted by AcquireMass View Post
    Wasn't aware doctors could report drug use. Or are you simply stating for the medical records.
    doctors are bound by confidentiality. however, they do record information. personally, i would prefer to tell my doc that it was from a B12 injection than to admit it was due to AAS.

but it is up to you.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by AcquireMass View Post
    they arent going to report you to the cops. But health insurance companies have access to your records. Good luck getting insurance or not paying a fortune if they find out
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    they arent going to report you to the cops. But health insurance companies have access to your records. Good luck getting insurance or not paying a fortune if they find out
    ^^x2

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Wouldn't want that on your record unless your Canadian and they really don't care about much. Worst case they will think your a junkie and looking for prescriptions

Blog Entries
    Good idea, good to know. . . B12, lol

big88sub is offline Associate Member
    I haven't even started my cycle yet and I say that I would go to the doctor because an infection inside you muscles is no joke. Check out steroid infection on youtube. The thought of an infection almost makes me sick.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    .edit

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    What colour was the fluid? I doubt it's an infection, I aspirated out some fluid from my glute once, I don't remember there being any pain or soreness, I just avoided that area for the rest of the cycle.

big88sub is offline Associate Member
    Check out this video and then tell us how long your going to wait before you see a doctor. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64LlM...e_gdata_player

trschnei is offline Junior Member
    omg that video was the most disgusting thing i have ever seen. does this happen often? im about to consider never touching aas again.

Blog Entries
    Wow, I would not think anyone in their right mind do this to themselves. How do you let it get this huge?

If you think you have a deep infection, go to the doctor.

it was the same color as the stuff in that video I'm gonna go to work tomorrow and then sshow them my shoulder there is a lump in it now and tell them i cant work friday and i need to go to the doctor.

canadianbrah is offline Junior Member
    How common are infections inside your muscles from aas like this????

NaturalJohnny is offline Junior Member
    So 35 posts later and nobody has mentioned the rather extreme difference between puss and pus?

Quote Originally Posted by canadianbrah View Post
    How common are infections inside your muscles from aas like this????
    They are fairly common. I've never had an infection myself, but I have two friends who have had to deal with this multiple times, probably due to cheap gear.

To the OP, if taking such a dangerous risk isn't a concern and you're preoccupied with trying to find excuses not to have this checked out and treated properly, you really need to consider the fact that you are not being responsible enough with your body. As for whether or not it's old oil - which it probably isn't - you shouldn't be looking for excuses to let your muscle get infected, that is simply ridiculous. But no, I doubt it's just oil, although as gixxerboy pointed out you are not rotating sites nearly enough. You really don't want to be injecting so much oil into the same site this often, as you will end up with pools of oil in your muscle which prevent maximum absorption. What is the point of injecting steroids only to prevent it from reaching your bloodstream? You silly, silly boy.

nooby is offline Associate Member
    Dude not only should you see a doctor, but you now might have two infections since you shot the infected gear into another muscle. Once you drew up puss, that shot should have been wasted. SMH.

Thread Information