Bevsta123 is offline Member

Question On Test E

Just wondering if someone is already experiencing their mild pimples on the face and the back would starting a Test e only cycle influence more pimples/acne to start showing? this is just a question out of curiosity tried searching it up but no thread really explains the matter.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd say yes it will increase acne Not to mention at 18 I think steroids are a bad idea. I wouldn't and didn't do them at that age. Your natural test levels are higher now then they will ever be. I personally would stick to natural gains until later. Your size isn't listed but you would be astonished with what diet and exercise alone can accomplish.

Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    I'd say yes it will increase acne Not to mention at 18 I think steroids are a bad idea. I wouldn't and didn't do them at that age. Your natural test levels are higher now then they will ever be. I personally would stick to natural gains until later. Your size isn't listed but you would be astonished with what diet and exercise alone can accomplish.
    i think you only red half of my post like everyone always points out no shit im 18 clearly stated on my profile but you dont seem to read the last sentience stating "this is just a question out of curiosity tried searching it up but no thread really explains the matter." i find it hard to believe i wrote anything on taking test e. after all this is the Q&A section.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You should be asking questions about your diet not aas.Sorry but people just dont have time to play with kids with a hidden agenda.

JDBeretta is offline Member
    I would answer this question with "yes".

And then follow it up with a few points on estrogen control, hydration, hygiene, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You should be asking questions about your diet not aas.Sorry but people just dont have time to play with kids with a hidden agenda.
    go to the health and nutrition section i clearly have. this is supposed to be a forum to help further peoples knowledge on the matter not to criticise them on the matter. especially when all their trying to do is gain information.

Quote Originally Posted by JDBeretta View Post
    I would answer this question with "yes".

And then follow it up with a few points on estrogen control, hydration, hygiene, etc.
    thanks for that, just the answer i was looking for

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevsta123

thanks for that, just the answer i was looking for
    I said 'yes' too. His follow up advise you didn't ask for nor did he take the time to lay it out for you I suspect because you are coming across as a person that doesn't want advise, But rather someone to give them the answers they specifically we're hoping to get.

I'll bite.

No. Not a chance you'll get more acne. Hell. It might even make it better. I'd jump right into a 2 gram a week testosterone cycle, with 750mgs of tren . Maybe even kick start it with 100 mgs of abombs for 5 or 6 weeks.

There. That what you were looking for?

Kids these days.....

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swm1972

I said 'yes' too. His follow up advise you didn't ask for nor did he take the time to lay it out for you I suspect because you are coming across as a person that doesn't want advise, But rather someone to give them the answers they specifically we're hoping to get.

I'll bite.

No. Not a chance you'll get more acne. Hell. It might even make it better. I'd jump right into a 2 gram a week testosterone cycle, with 750mgs of tren . Maybe even kick start it with 100 mgs of abombs for 5 or 6 weeks.

There. That what you were looking for?

Kids these days.....
    This cycle is bullet proof. The Tren annihilates acne, so you're good to go.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Taking test will promote acne, I'm not prone to ance and I get it on my chest shoulders and back near the end of my cycle.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevsta123 View Post
    go to the health and nutrition section i clearly have. this is supposed to be a forum to help further peoples knowledge on the matter not to criticise them on the matter. especially when all their trying to do is gain information.
    This is a free forum for people to discuss certain things, and you should stop acting as if other people are obligated to tell you exactly what you want to know and not what you don't. When an 18 year old asks about the effects of steroids , it would be illogical to assume that they have no intentions of taking them, unless you just happen to be taking the college course Anabolic & Androgenic Steroids 101.

Thread Information