Thread: New to this

timjrick is offline New Member

New to this

Hello all
    I have just joined this forum as I'm seeking some advice.
    I'll tell you a bit about myself first....
    I am 29 and have been training on and off since my early 20's. I have just reached a 4 month intense training program and have gained an impressive 7kg's but I'm still not happy!
    I now weigh 79kg's and I'm 5'10 tall (pathetic huh), I eat very well and include cardio on a weekly basis but I just cannot get the bulk I desire, never have!, let me put this in perspective. A few years ago I trained very hard for a long time and managed to reach 83kg's , this is the heaviest I have ever been, I have low body fat at only 9.3.

Right, now lets get to the needed advice. I am going to start a cycle of D'bol followed by a separate cycle of Wini, I am a complete novice at this and have no idea how to go about it...
    I have read some posts on here and people recommend that they should be taken with other sups as well (testosterone support etc) please advise me on what I need as I have never done this before and wish to get the most out of this cycle...

Thanks for your time

nooby is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timjrick View Post
    Hello all
    I have just joined this forum as I'm seeking some advice.
    I'll tell you a bit about myself first....
    I am 29 and have been training on and off since my early 20's. I have just reached a 4 month intense training program and have gained an impressive 7kg's but I'm still not happy!
    I now weigh 79kg's and I'm 5'10 tall (pathetic huh), I eat very well and include cardio on a weekly basis but I just cannot get the bulk I desire, never have!, let me put this in perspective. A few years ago I trained very hard for a long time and managed to reach 83kg's , this is the heaviest I have ever been, I have low body fat at only 9.3.

Right, now lets get to the needed advice. I am going to start a cycle of D'bol followed by a separate cycle of Wini, I am a complete novice at this and have no idea how to go about it...
    I have read some posts on here and people recommend that they should be taken with other sups as well (testosterone support etc) please advise me on what I need as I have never done this before and wish to get the most out of this cycle...

Thanks for your time
    I am new to this, but I can already tell you that you need to do a different cycle. Click here...> cycle

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    First cycle TEST ONLY. After more training than 4 months. Train hard and eat hard for 8 more months then see where you are. Diet diet diet.

So your saying that even though iv been training for years naturally and dieting im still not ready for the cyckes?

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timjrick
    So your saying that even though iv been training for years naturally and dieting im still not ready for the cyckes?
    If you have gained over 7kgs in 4months, u aren't ready to cycle, keep eating and training, and one u plateau out, then consider, steroids are best used when I've hit or almost hit your genetic potential and if u have gained 7kgs in 4 months, your no where close!

That and also, a two oral cycle is a very bad idea bro, you need to do some research

Focused88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timjrick View Post
    U even said it urself bud.. U have been on and off the gym..
    Train hard with a good diet.. Since you have a low bodyfat..skinny.. Eat about 500-1000 calories over maintenance..to start ...just for a month..( watch what you eat..and monitor ur bf%.. weight ..u wanna gain weight but u do not wanna get fat..)
    I promise u that u will put on size.
    Dont use aas now. Train hard ..dedicate yourself..and then when you feel that u have already reached ur max potential naturally..then look at aas.

Hmmm maybe your right my weight increase has slowed down but none the less its still going...

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    If you are intent on starting, your 29 so your in the starting range (thats when I started). I had the same issues as you with weight but at 29 i started to hold weight better. Sounds like with your genetics you may never get to a big bulky 225, or you may. Thats just something you will have to accept thats beyond your controle. like I said if you are going to do this no matter what you need to start with a Test. only cycle, You could jump it with 3-4 weeks of Dbol if your intent on stacking. Your T needs to be Enan/Cyp requiring fewer weekly shots, your glutes will be torn up from a Prop ester that requires ED or EOD inject. BEFORE YOU EVEN AQUIRE THE HORMONE GET WHAT YOU NEED FOR ON CYCLE AND PCT. On cycle you will need Aromasin ( liquid Stane) to keep your estrogen in line, HCG to keep your natural test from shutting down, and for PCT look at some of the Stickies in PCT for what you need. I would keep your cycle at under 12 weeks. That is just my opinion on a good start and you will get many different, however with you not knowing much I would really start pouring over these forums learning all that you can before you start. There are a lot of people that think these are benign chemicals and jump in head first and end up on TRT, HRT when they didn't have to, these are some strong chemicals and need to be used responsibly and when they are can be very benificial with minimal side effects. Get educated and good luck!

Hay kolaking thank you for your sound advice. I have to admit PCT, HCG , Aromasin it sound like your speaking another language. I feel so naive, but please keep talking to me as I want to learn. I'm 29 and I am certainly not reckless so I am keen to learn as much as I need to but I want to learn quickly.
    Can I acquire these other sups from a supplement store? we have a good one here in Malta.
    One last thing Im not keen on the idea of injecting anything at this stage...
    I will take your advice kolaking in doing some serious reading.
    Thanks again, please if you have the patients can you please explain these additional sups to me in laymens terms?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Use the sear h at the top of the page. Read the stickies at the top of the page. Find the information you need on the site. Then if you have questions post them and people will be glad to help. But do your research first. There's as lot of good info here.

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    You do not need to be doing any cycle without some test. in it, unfortunately it's only real potential in building muscle is by injecting it intramuscular In the upper portion of your glutes. Actually the orals are worse on your body as they are altered at a certain moleculer point to survive the pass through your liver to get into your bloodstream. You are going to have to get over not injecting by having someone else do it for you or whatever if you want to start. You will have to read the stickies or click on the blue words that will explain the terms. In laymens terms these ancilleries will help to keep your body in as normal a state as posiible so that it will return or stay at normal when you stop any AAS. If you click the banner with the red lion on the right upper page you will find all the info you need on almost all the sups but one. Give it a few weeks of studying and you will be on your way. There are a lot of people here that will help steer you in the right and safe directiion, just hang out. This is the best community on the net.

Thanks again, I guess id better start reading,
    I think I will wait for a while before starting this, thanks for the advice kolaking it's greatly appreciated.
    If I was to go on a test only cycle do I still need to take Aromasin , HCG and a PCT during and after? and for how long will I need to do the test cycle?
    One final question....
    Is Test just as illegal and difficult as other steriods them selves or can I get this stuff on line or in store?

Thread Information